Rangers v Progres - Player Ratings

All,

In an effort to kickstart a Gersnet POTY award please post your player ratings for this evening below. At this point I am thinking we will use the average ratings of each player over the course of the season - rules can be ironed out later but I wanted to ensure we managed to track the ratings from the first competitive game to the last.

Ratings to be on the normal 1-10 basis just as you would see in the tabloids. Please only provide ratings if you watched the game. Watching the game after the fact is obviously acceptable too.

Please put your ratings in the following order to make it easier to track the ratings :

Foderingham

Tavernier

Bates

Cardoso

Wallace

Jack

Holy

Kranjcar

Dalcio

Waghorn

Miller

Subs :

Candeis

Rossiter

Morelos

Hopefully this will prove reasonably popular and may even help debate on performances - I am hoping we will be able to invite the POTY to a Gersnet event and make the presentation - we can but try right ?

I will post again in a couple of days probably giving a deadline for this games ratings.

Thanks

Craig

Kudos to Craig for taking this on, it's going to be a mammoth task if more than a handful of folk post ratings.

On the averages, there will need to be a minimum number of appearances (as in cricket etc), otherwise if a player plays one game and gets a 10, he will win, that's an extreme example, but you get the point.

Hopefully this will prove reasonably popular and may even help debate on performances - I am hoping we will be able to invite the POTY to a Gersnet event and make the presentation - we can but try right ?

If the event is in Bermuda and you're paying the first class air fare for me and the winner I'll guarantee attendance (of me but not necessarily the winner).