A friendly or two might be an answer to some but for me I don't do friendlies as they have no impact on my enjoyment and are an unnecessary financial cost.

I think the real truth is that PC must get friendlies in - the team needs games, plain & simple.

Without proper competitive games, they will not be ready for the start of the season....and the Euro games clearly showed there is still a mountain of work to be done.

A friendly or two might be an answer to some but for me I don't do friendlies as they have no impact on my enjoyment and are an unnecessary financial cost.

We cant play nobody Mack. We have to hit the ground running in August, be thats not going to happen with guys who havent kicked a ball.

Grandmaster_Suck

The cat wot sat on the mat

06-03-2005

The Disco Inferno

Gala Fairydean Rovers v Rangers XI on Friday 14th July. k.o. 19:00.

Gala Fairydean Rovers v Rangers XI on Friday 14th July. k.o. 19:00.

Adults £7 (Conc £3) Under 12s FREE when accompanied by an adult.

Suitable trains to Tweedbank via Galashiels departing Edinburgh Waverley at 16:24, 16:52, 17:22, 17:55.

If you leave it late and go at 17:55 you will require a taxi (Five Star Taxis 01896 756789) to get you to Netherdale in time for kick-off.

Northbound trains for Waverley depart from Galashiels at 21:33, 22:33 and 23:32 afterwards.

Still no sign of one at a Ibrox though??

TBH, I don't think it matters where the games are (though Ibrox is good)....it's about getting competitive games under their belt & allowing PC to identify his strongest starting 11. It's also about getting the strikers to find their shooting boots!!!

TBH, I don't think it matters where the games are (though Ibrox is good)....it's about getting competitive games under their belt & allowing PC to identify his strongest starting 11. It's also about getting the strikers to find their shooting boots!!![/QUOTE]

Preseason doesn't last that long!!...................................................:)

TBH, I don't think it matters where the games are (though Ibrox is good)....it's about getting competitive games under their belt & allowing PC to identify his strongest starting 11. It's also about getting the strikers to find their shooting boots!!!

I just like the relaxed pre season "day oooot" at Ibrox mate.