Room for one more?

I've just joined this forum and wanted to say hello to the established members. I joined to keep informed about matters Rangers and look forward to exploring the site but will definitely be more of a reader than a writer.

By way of introduction ... I'm a lifetime fan, recently retired early after selling a business I started and spent most of my life building. I was a season ticket holder until a couple of years ago when the endless crises and politicking took its disillusioning toll and I now only take in occasional games. I'm still pretty sceptical about what's being achieved at the club but, like most of you, I keep a little hope burning in the background.

Welcome bill , hope you enjoy this forum , we tend not to get too off topic like the bigger forums and generally all get on , even going on end if season meals etc , your more than welcome

Hi Bill, like you I sold my business and am now semi retired. However, I have a ST and follow wherever and whenever I can.

It's early days but as rbr says, be aware of the end of season dinner http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?86426-Revised-Poll-for-the-Date-of-the-6th-Gersnet-Dinner.

A good opportunity to meet fellow Bears in a convivial atmosphere.

Welcome Bill,nice to have you here .

I like you joined because this forum treats you as welcome,I had tried FF but found it very overpowering and not friendly.

I have ST along with my son and we joined at the start of the "journey" and have visited many outposts on the way and now we are back where we belong look to continued improvement.

Hopefully you will start to come back to the ground.