Yesmith or Naismith?

Then he is a moron. Everyone knew they could walk under employment law.

We only "knew" about it when the papers challenged Greens assertion that the players belonged to him.

The players union soon set him straight leading to his frantic attempts to get hold of someone actually inside Ibrox at the time.

No mistake mate, he wanted to keep then sell those guys. Rock bottom prices allowing him to pay the bills would have been more than enough.

We only "knew" about it when the papers challenged Greens assertion that the players belonged to him.

The players union soon set him straight leading to his frantic attempts to get hold of someone actually inside Ibrox at the time.

No mistake mate, he wanted to keep then sell those guys. Rock bottom prices allowing him to pay the bills would have been more than enough.

I knew from personal experience. You cant be made to tupe.

I knew from personal experience. You cant be made to tupe.

Then as you said, Green is a moron.

But that doesn't change why he did what he did or why the players, having received advice from the players union and no word from Green apart from his claiming they were his slaves, decided to go.

I'm a great fan of Kenny Miller's effort for the jersey breaking sweat for the cause and shouting at teammates to do likewise (love 100% effort)...Naismith has the same quality with more ability (I think)...so on that basis I'd love to see him back. But if the manager doesn't want him then I'll have to accept it.

I'm a great fan of Kenny Miller's effort for the jersey breaking sweat for the cause and shouting at teammates to do likewise (love 100% effort)...Naismith has the same quality with more ability (I think)...so on that basis I'd love to see him back. But if the manager doesn't want him then I'll have to accept it.

Effort is great...but if there is no end product, it's pointless. With KM, I believe there isn't enough end product to justify the effort & apparent constant "head shaking" at team mates. Naismith, will also give the effort, but there is the possibility of a more frequent end product.

Saying that, I still wouldn't sign him. The club should be looking forward with their player recruitment. As others have said, his performances at Norwich recently have degraded, they may lift if back at Ibrox, but no guarantee. He would be returning based on past performances in excess of 4 years ago - that's a long time in a footballers career.