SPFL - No Further Action Re: EBTs

Brendan must go ? what's he done ? apart from looking like someone who doesn't want to be there anymore. He must regret getting involved with this bunch of zealots.

Hey Rab, if you think that one was bizarre, what about this one ....

"I feel so let down by everyone. Can't even look at my wife the same after today."

I'm now at the stage where I've got tears from laughing at them. Who thought the Celtic support could be so funny. Keep em coming bhoys.

Did I just hear the final whistle on this "game"? So pleased this whole nonsense is over. Of course there will be a few clowns with nothing better to do with their time than to try to flog a dead horse, but this is now done and dusted. Looking forward to the new season.

I don't think so Gaffer - from Kiddyfiddler St forum -

" GreenWhite67

26 Jul 2017, 12:30 PM

The HuddleBoard have already started a thread asking who is willing to donate towards a challenge for a Judicial Review, started by a poster who knows his stuff called Darkfish.

I'm sure once a link is up to a donation page it'll be on here. "

:seal:

I don't think so Gaffer - from Kiddyfiddler St forum -

" GreenWhite67

26 Jul 2017, 12:30 PM

The HuddleBoard have already started a thread asking who is willing to donate towards a challenge for a Judicial Review, started by a poster who knows his stuff called Darkfish.

I'm sure once a link is up to a donation page it'll be on here. "

:seal:

The crowd funding appeal again claims the "unlawful use of EBTs". This needs to be stamped out.

https://www.gofundme.com/judicial-review-of-spfl-decision

Edited by SteveC

It seems that Frankie has been causing problems for Chris McLaughlin at the BBC. I say problems because Frankie called the BBC out for their inaccurate reporting, to which Chris replied "Nonsense". Frankie has now tweeted "Is that so? Can you explain why you had to remove 'unlawful' from your coverage?".

Frankie: You don't need me to tell you this, but don't hold your breath for a response to that one. It'll take him some time to come up with a valid response. Chris might be better booking a holiday and hoping that question is forgotten about when he returns.

You will recall that some few years ago, We, the People, were told that we should, basically, suck it up and move on.

This is the advice that We, the People, now, should proffer back to Timothy, his acolytes. and his fellow travellers.

It seems that Frankie has been causing problems for Chris McLaughlin at the BBC. I say problems because Frankie called the BBC out for their inaccurate reporting, to which Chris replied "Nonsense". Frankie has now tweeted "Is that so? Can you explain why you had to remove 'unlawful' from your coverage?".

Frankie: You don't need me to tell you this, but don't hold your breath for a response to that one. It'll take him some time to come up with a valid response. Chris might be better booking a holiday and hoping that question is forgotten about when he returns.

North Korea is nice, this time of year; or Eastern Congo.

Brilliant.

The crowd funding appeal again claims the "unlawful use of EBTs". This needs to be stamped out.

https://www.gofundme.com/judicial-review-of-spfl-decision

The poor fud. He's in Perth Australia. Probably lost his job since the arse fell out of mining over there and needs a few bob to pay the mortgage on his lavish overpriced McMansion ha ha ha!!!

Worth joining Twitter, even if you hate it, for @kerryfail today

EDIT:

Someone on FF typed them out:

From @Kerryfail.......

Not surprised in the slightest, 7 or 8 people just walked out of my work at the news. We will not lie down. Time to assemble Bhoys.

am goin ti the police , not standing for it any longer

This decision stinks of racism.

Yeah so the timing of the statement before our game vs Rosenberg, coincidence? I think not. My tickets in the bin regardless.

I believe that the Masons have integrated in to every single decision making authority in Scotland. Even our own boardroom. Sickening.

That's it, I'm done with Scotland, done with football, done with Celtic and more importantly done with all you clowns. Just **** off, bye.

I feel so let down by everyone. Can't even look at my wife the same after today.

a actually cant take this anymor, its making me ill I honestly feel like sooing regan and doncastser for ernings loss

Is English even their first language? Just what do they get taught at those schools? Sooing and Ernings?

It's absolutely f*****g hilarious, had tears of laughter reading some of those comments.