SPFL - No Further Action Re: EBTs

Very clear statement.

I do wonder who asked the questions though. Pretty clear every strategy was explored to try and punish us.

And that these sections only exist in fantasy land:

“A3.1 In all matters and transactions relating to the League and Company each Club shall behave towards each other Club and the Company with the utmost good faith.

A3.2 No Club, either by itself or its Club Officials, shall by any means whatsoever unfairly criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit any other Club, the Company or the League or in either case any such other Cub or the Company’s directors, officers, employees or agents (which shall, for the avoidance of doubt, exclude supporters).”

What have the haters achieved with their constant gnashing of teeth, bile spewing and threats? I'll tell you for the avoidance of doubt, they have made the Rangers support more aware of the agenda that exists in Scotland against our club. The length the bigots and haters will lie, agitate and scheme to hurt us. But all they do is make the Rangers support more determined to help the club, turn up in their vast thousands to watch the team, buy season tickets and invest in our club.

We often fall out with each other as a support but be in no doubt when push comes to shove, all the bigots do is , ''Awaken a sleeping giant with a terrible resolve'' to overcome their hate. To work tirelessly to continue to make our club the historic premier club in Scotland.

GIRFUY to the narrow minded scum that lurk in dark places, looking for the chance to crawl out of the shadows with malice as a forethought against Rangers. 54 and counting .

SPFL statement whilst finally removing the "strip the titles " threat has done little to calm the obsessed and irrational haters !

Indeed their albeit limited sanity appears to have been stretched beyond breaking point this morning.

Anyone seeking some amusement on a dreich day such as this should simply have a look at twitter etc , the collective meltdown and insane ravings thereon are hilarious !

Timothy not best pleased, then?

In answer to dB at #43, it is unlawful for an employer to fail to deduct tax and NIC from an employee's wages.

Counsel is not saying the EBT was unlawful only that now the SC has decided that payments under the Trust are taxable it was unlawful not to make the deductions. Of course, nobody knew that at the time.

Counsel isn't saying that though, is he? It's the SPFL that are using the phrase "unlawful".

Worth joining Twitter, even if you hate it, for @kerryfail today

EDIT:

Someone on FF typed them out:

From @Kerryfail.......

Not surprised in the slightest, 7 or 8 people just walked out of my work at the news. We will not lie down. Time to assemble Bhoys.

am goin ti the police , not standing for it any longer

This decision stinks of racism.

Yeah so the timing of the statement before our game vs Rosenberg, coincidence? I think not. My tickets in the bin regardless.

I believe that the Masons have integrated in to every single decision making authority in Scotland. Even our own boardroom. Sickening.

That's it, I'm done with Scotland, done with football, done with Celtic and more importantly done with all you clowns. Just **** off, bye.

I feel so let down by everyone. Can't even look at my wife the same after today.

a actually cant take this anymor, its making me ill I honestly feel like sooing regan and doncastser for ernings loss

Edited by SteveC

And that these sections only exist in fantasy land:

“A3.1 In all matters and transactions relating to the League and Company each Club shall behave towards each other Club and the Company with the utmost good faith.

A3.2 No Club, either by itself or its Club Officials, shall by any means whatsoever unfairly criticise, disparage, belittle or discredit any other Club, the Company or the League or in either case any such other Cub or the Company’s directors, officers, employees or agents (which shall, for the avoidance of doubt, exclude supporters).”

Celtc have broken that rule re us

Just had a look at kerryfail. Over to you Celtic and lets get fans action seems to be the pick of the day. I doubt Celtic will do anything as you can't take the SFA\SFPL to court and I don't see any Fans court action getting passed the initial hearing.