UEFA Hand Their Friends Celtic Another Slap On The Wrist

http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

€23,000 for illicit banners.

Either UEFA are intentionally ignoring what Celtic fans are doing or they are genuinely ignorant as to what they are observing.

Just last year a team in the later stages of the champions league had their bus bombed by terrorists. This year, Celtic are glorifying terrorism directly against a visiting support who's community has been victims of terrorism in recent times, with many innocents killed. A full stadium singing support of terrorism was also conveniently ignored in the charge sheet.

It is disgusting.

I've looked for a contact email for UEFA but all I can find are contacts for feedback on their site. Does anyone know an email address where I can contact and point these facts out to FIFA?

Remember Rangers were banned from having fans due to supposed songs which were sung, reported by a third party. How are these scumbag terrorist supporters allowed to continually spout their hate?

http://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/disciplinary/index.html

€23,000 for illicit banners.

Either UEFA are intentionally ignoring what Celtic fans are doing or they are genuinely ignorant as to what they are observing.

Just last year a team in the later stages of the champions league had their bus bombed by terrorists. This year, Celtic are glorifying terrorism directly against a visiting support who's community has been victims of terrorism in recent times, with many innocents killed. A full stadium singing support of terrorism was also conveniently ignored in the charge sheet.

It is disgusting.

I've looked for a contact email for UEFA but all I can find are contacts for feedback on their site. Does anyone know an email address where I can contact and point these facts out to FIFA?

Remember Rangers were banned from having fans due to supposed songs which were sung, reported by a third party. How are these scumbag terrorist supporters allowed to continually spout their hate?

Discipline@uefa.ch

Bluebell and myself sent emails of complaint and I suspect others did too. Good luck with it however it seems it's deaf ears from UEFA. Mhanks must have people paid on the committee?

It's not UEFA or the SFA who be dealing with this. It's Plod SCotland

Nah, they always ignore the bit in the law where it says it's illegal to glorify proscribed terrorist groups, because, you know, jolly craicsters and all that jazz.

Nah, they always ignore the bit in the law where it says it's illegal to glorify proscribed terrorist groups, because, you know, jolly craicsters and all that jazz.

Serious questions need asked regards Plod Scotland and its policing at the San Giro on matchdays. Or should I say lack of policing.

Surprised that shit hole has not been punished with a match or two behind closed doors.

UEFA are corrupt to the core.

Let's be honest, most other teams would have. The amount of fines they have amassed is staggering. Can anyone verify if, in fact, they are the worst offenders in the continent?

There seems to be all sorts going on with them in Sunderland this afternoon. Unfortunately for us one incident involves Tommy Robinson in a Rangers' top which drags us into what should just be their disgrace. What's the betting they come out of their cowardly atack on women and kids (the woman laid into them and won) as "heroic fighters against fascism"). One gets clobbered and his head rested on a union jack pillow - which enrages his "pals".

https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/s...97929524391937

https://www.facebook.com/TimSkelpers...7183606880609/

plus, elsewhere:

Reports of trouble across Sunderland.

Wonder how it'll be reported here. Oh wait, I do not.