New Spurs Stadium HD Time Lapse

I've been following this channel since I first found it a couple of months ago. If, like myself, you are into watching time-lapse photography then you'll enjoy this building work on the new Spurs stadium along with the demolition of White Hart Lane. This latest one covers 23rd to 29th July 2017.

Heard the other day the cost of this stadium will be double what Emirates was. OK 10 years difference has increased costs but this stadium is costing almost the same as Wembley (which was over priced IMO). But income from TV etc is far more than 10 years ago so is supposed to be manageable. Yet this stadium from pictures looks like its going to be something else. It will have the same close stands to pitch that WHL had and the atmosphere will be hot.

Its going up quick and will be ready this time next year. You wonder why chelsea are going to take 3-4 years to rebuild theirs.

The new stadium will boast a 'Tunnel Club'...it offers fans a view of the players' tunnel...

tunnel_club730a.jpg?itok=sqZmgB1Q

...similar to the same idea as SeaWorld where you can stare at things through glass, only somewhat more expensive.

13spursstadiawall2001a.jpg

...You will pay £400 per game for the privilege, after coughing up the £30,000 joining fee.