Celtic fan’s bomb threat towards Rangers on Twitter sees cops called in

Celtic fan’s bomb threat towards Rangers on Twitter sees cops called in

Police Scotland is looking into a tweet from a Celtic fan in which a bomb threat was directed towards Rangers.

The shocking message came amid a debate over title-stripping after which the site user waded in and threatened that an explosive device would be waiting “for your first home game” at Ibrox.

The Hoops supporter, from Motherwell, said: “An Isis sleeper cell lies in wait for your first home game BOOM.”

He followed the message with emojis of bombs and explosions.

Other site users condemned the man for making the awful comment.

One user responded: “Making the national press with your stupid comments. Enjoy your fame cause it won’t last.”

Another called the comment “despicable.”

A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said the force is aware of the incident and that it has been passed onto the relevant department to progress with it further.

Rangers are set to open their Ladbrokes Premiership campaign against Motherwell at Fir Park on Sunday.

Q9vQ2Lm.jpg

They get crazier every day.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15452393.Cops_called_in_after_Celtic_fan_makes_bomb_threat_towards_Rangers/

Edited by pete

Take more than some mad Tim and his suicide vest to frighten me, feck i was born in the Gallowgate..............oh feck another session with my therapist coming up now.

I tried everything when I was seven years of age. Joined the Wolf Cubs, the Tufty Club, the Good Readers club at the local library, ...... etc. I found real solace at the Band of Hope, was encouraged by a mature lady replete in a Salvation Army uniform, wielding a tambourine to sign the pledge. The Band of Hope is the place.

I tried everything when I was seven years of age. Joined the Wolf Cubs, the Tufty Club, the Good Readers club at the local library, ...... etc. I found real solace at the Band of Hope, was encouraged by a mature lady replete in a Salvation Army uniform, wielding a tambourine to sign the pledge. The Band of Hope is the place.

I joined Enid Blyton's Secret Seven club when i was about eight, that got me out the place, least in my mind, that a lifelong career in joining clubs, Shipmates, Lifeboys, BB's, Playboy, Club1872 lol

It was the Disney club at the Odeon for me. I saw Spartacus with Kirk Douglas about 10 times. I thought that would stand me in good stead for any future fight against the Romans in the Gallowgate.:D

It was the Disney club at the Odeon for me. I saw Spartacus with Kirk Douglas about 10 times. I thought that would stand me in good stead for any future fight against the Romans in the Gallowgate.:D

ABC Minors Club at Bridgeton Cross on a Saturday morning was my hangout.

ABC Minors Club at Bridgeton Cross on a Saturday morning was my hangout.

That is what it indeed was the ABC Minors club but then in Byres road. There goes my memory again.