Mad Joe writes to Regan again.

Classic example of the Dunning Kruger effect, too stupid to grasp it's own stupidity. Example.

Well i'm thinking if I were one of their fans I would 'deduct' this semi literate embarrassment from the equation since I could rapidly 'deduce' it was indeed a classic example of the Dunning Kruger effect and unfit for purpose.

From our perspective though let's hope they keep him and his pixx poor attempts at literacy. A head full of shxt masquerading as grey matter.

Holy crap, you just described most Americans as so affectively demonstrated by the idiot they elected president. They have this built in core belief that they are better than everyone else yet they are ignorant about so much!

Holy crap, you just described most Americans as so affectively demonstrated by the idiot they elected president. They have this built in core belief that they are better than everyone else yet they are ignorant about so much!

Sorry but that's simply ridiculous bigotry in itself.

Meanwhile the manks are working on another "exclusive nuclear revelation" ---

" CELTIC PARANOIA? All in the mind? A developing story…

Imagine what would be discovered if you were to pilfer through an old shipwreck of an East Coast football club that had somehow managed to make it back on to dry land?

Discoloured, creased and unframed pennants of a bygone era when your beloved club was a European force…

Old stained photographs of legends who would turn in their graves on account of the underhand dealings that brought their club to its knees…

Frayed, unwashed, matchworn jerseys – embroidered with famous Scottish Cup final appearances under a crest that once graciously adorned the chest of 1960s icons…

And piles and piles of incriminating paperwork.

Well, this is Scottish football after all.

In going through the remnants of a once-proud bastion of community spirit, the new captain of this vessel has unearthed damaging evidence that would “without question bring the Scottish game into disrepute.”

This admission was the subject of a CQN Magazine exclusive last week, and it was our initial intention to blow the story wide open…

Until the SFA got in touch and not just the once.

The governing body wants to know more.

And we had plenty to show them after the work done over the past few months by a senior investigator with a decade of experience at s senior level.

Today, taped interviews and emails have been seized by the powers-that-be at Hampden, and a formal period of preliminary investigation is now underway.

This case is now live, and, as such, we are duty-bound to refrain from providing any further details that may prove prejudicial to the ongoing SFA enquiries.

What we will say at this stage, however, is that whilst five-way agreements may well prevent title-stripping, the potential outcome of these paranoia-busting revelations might leave our game’s guardians with no other option.

No other option could also be read as no other alternative.

And this is only the beginning of what is a developing story… "

My guess is this is the same rubbish Barcabhoy has been hiding for the last 5 years. It's so "toxic" he can't be ersed saying what it is.

Clowns the lot of them.

Well they are clearly suggesting that Dunfermline have some sort of paper trail that implicates them and, I assume, Rangers in some sort of cheating. It's quite an accusation and I can see why they won't make it publicly because they'd need to prove it or be sued into oblivion. They seem quite sure of themselves on this but then that's nothing new.

There was no doubt that Gavin Masterton, one time owner of Dunfermline, and David Murray were close. Jimmy Calderwood has spoken publicly about David Murray's influence in securing him the manager's job at East End Park for example. Some Tims have been convinced for years that Masterton was behind trying to put them out of business when he was at the Bank Of Scotland, well it's easier to blame him than the people running the club I suppose.

Murray was one of the most influential figures in Scottish business circles for two decades. He knew everyone worth knowing, he probably did business with many of them too. But, how you'd go about convincing 11 footballers to throw a game, or several games, and then keep quiet about it for years later, well I struggle to believe even some as once powerful as Murray could manage that.

Masterton did some murky business things, they've already been reported, even if it turns out he did some of them with Sir Dave, it's a big jump to anything else. I say let them work themselves into a tumescent state over this, any climax might be more difficult to achieve though.

If there was any suggestion that Masterton or Calderwood tried to influence his players into ensuring Rangers won does anybody here seriously believe that not one of the Dunfermline players would have said anything before now ?

It is moon-howling of the first order and no doubt Brennan will be looking for the hordes of deluded to dip into their pockets to fund him yet again.

You'd think these silly bastards would know the script by now.

Sorry but that's simply ridiculous bigotry in itself.

Huh? I know it's a generalization but if you don't live here you aren't witnessing this phenomenon. I did say most. Maybe it's the ones that are the most vocal.

These sort of ramblings MUST be dealt with.

Official complaint(s) should be lodged with the SFA by the Club & Club1872 (and possibly by fans as well).

I can kinda understand why the SFA haven't responded - hopefully coz they recognise it for the pich that it is - however, some kind of response should be issued. They should point out that they are not a Publically owned body, and as such have zero requirement to make public ANY internal documentation etc and that the LNS investigation was independently run & completed to the highest of standards.

These sort of ramblings MUST be dealt with.

Official complaint(s) should be lodged with the SFA by the Club & Club1872 (and possibly by fans as well).

I can kinda understand why the SFA haven't responded - hopefully coz they recognise it for the pich that it is - however, some kind of response should be issued. They should point out that they are not a Publically owned body, and as such have zero requirement to make public ANY internal documentation etc and that the LNS investigation was independently run & completed to the highest of standards.

I don't agree there. This deserves absolutely no recognition at all. Let's not help to make a story out of it, but that's exactly what certain hacks will want to happen.