Rangers youth members trip to Auchenowie

Had the pleasure of being on this trip to the training centre today to see the youth set up What a joy , from the girls from rydc , to Greg who is the operations manager , Craig Mulholland and Graeme

murty , Peter lovenkrands and Stephen Wright , everyone of them had time to answer all the questions put to them as well as giving In-depth reasoning behind every decision on the road map for these kids .

I wish I had taken a note pad with me as my head was buzzing at the end from the positivety of not only the academy staff but also from the young players , U20,s rights down to some of the U15,s who were in , each and everyone of them were a credit to themselves and the club , even taking the time to shake everyone's hand .

The future is really bright for our club , and I would encourage everyone who is not a member either to join the Rangers youth membership scheme or play the lotto , we are miles behind septic when it comes to funding but we can close the gap , every ££££ counts .

It's only £25 a year ,

Edited by rbr

I was there too rbr! My niece and I went along. Where were you sat on the bus? Did you not think it might have been me asking about the "sports psychology" in the hall at the end lol?

Great morning as you say and had a good few photos. Everyone envolved was a credit to the club!

I was there too rbr! My niece and I went along. Where were you sat on the bus? Did you not think it might have been me asking about the "sports psychology" in the hall at the end lol?

Great morning as you say and had a good few photos. Everyone envolved was a credit to the club!

Was sat at tge front , good looking dark guy in the redddish hoody lol

Was sat at tge front , good looking dark guy in the redddish hoody lol

Chatting the two guides up (who were a pair of crackers btw lol). "Oh how often do you do this" ha ha. We heard you! lol.

On a serious note. My niece is starting training at the end of August up there now. She is only nine and CM gave some great info for the girls teams. She was aprehensive before but was exited after seeing it today. Couldn't have been more professional or helpful. The way the set up explained was fantastic.

You prob notice my niece and I are quite close. We helped each other a lot after Jean died. Funny how kids can help you and you them (big help when I'm doing "developmental psychology" too ha ha). As you say rbr, £25 to join and £10 pa renewal is great. All the money into to the youth who were all a credit to themselves and the club!

Edited by cooponthewing

Chatting the two guides up (who were a pair of crackers btw lol). "Oh how often do you do this" ha ha. We heard you! lol.

On a serious note. My niece is starting training at the end of August up there now. She is only nine and CM gave some great info for the girls teams. She was aprehensive before but was exited after seeing it today. Couldn't have been more professional or helpful. The way the set up explained was fantastic.

You prob notice my niece and I are quite close. We helped each other a lot after Jean died. Funny how kids can help you and you them (big help when I'm doing "developmental psychology" too ha ha). As you say rbr, £25 to join and £10 pa renewal is great. All the money into to the youth who were all a credit to themselves and the club!

I know who you are now , good luck to your niece , she must be super excited , one things for sure she will be well looked after and come out a more rounded young girl if you know what i mean

Have had the pleasure of meeting Craig Mulholland previously... and consider Greg Statt (operations manager) a friend having created the partnership between RFC and my Bermudian club a few years ago. Greg is an excellent coach and great person - he cares about every single kid at the club as does Craig Mulholland.

They all are a credit to the club, as are the kids.