The Rangers Observer - "Kill All Huns" stickers in Glasgow today.

What's it got to do with Starbucks? They've got no control over signs that aren't theirs that aren't on their property.

Let's remember ibrox has had sectarian vandalism too. Are you missing today's game?

What kind of rational is that Bluedell? Do you own a company or any of your friends? If you or they do, and a poster similar to this appeared in front of your logo, would you be happy about it?

If you weren't I'm quite sure if it was all over social media, in front of YOUR LOGO you would make dam sure you distanced your company from it! You would make a statement condemning it and reinforce the point that your companies logo had nothing to do with it.

What am I saying that is so difficult to understand?

What's graffiti at Ibrox got to do with it? And of course I'm at today's game! (What's that comment all about??).

What kind of rational is that Bluedell? Do you own a company or any of your friends? If you or they do, and a poster similar to this appeared in front of your logo, would you be happy about it?

If you weren't I'm quite sure if it was all over social media, in front of YOUR LOGO you would make dam sure you distanced your company from it! You would make a statement condemning it and reinforce the point that your companies logo had nothing to do with it.

What am I saying that is so difficult to understand?

What's graffiti at Ibrox got to do with it? And of course I'm at today's game! (What's that comment all about??).

It's on a public road sign and their logo is in the background of a photo. I doubt any of the Starbucks staff have even noticed it.

You expect a multinational company like Starbucks to issue a statement every time someone puts an objectionable sticker on a sign that's on something that's in the locale of one of their shops? You're wanting to boycott them because of that? It's hardly realistic or reasonable. It's got nothing to do with Starbucks.

Even if the sticker was on their window, I wouldn't expect them to issue a statement. if they did it would just encourage every crackpot with extreme views to do the same to get free publicity.

Given Rangers have suffered vandalism actually on their property I'm wondering why you aren't making the same statement but replacing "Starbucks" with "Rangers".

It's just a wee bit of an over-reaction :)

You will notice what looks looks like a "Starbucks's" coffee shop logo/sign behind it. Do they concur with these sentiments as we have heard nothing from them? I use coffee shops a lot. I won't be using Starbucks until I'm satisfied they or any of their staff had nothing to do with it?

I'm not on twitter, those that are should be pushing the Starbucks's enquiry?

:roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao3:

Let me put it this way:

AFAIK, Scotland belongs to the United Kingdom. Northern Ireland also belongs to the United Kingdom. It is from there where all this religious and sectarian stuff was imported from, even though it developed a certain "Scottish" aspect. The Police Force of Northern Ireland, who had to cope with all this sectarian stuff for the last 50odd years (minimum), clearly states what certain words stand for and how they are used and perceived. Hence - while they "only" mark them as inappropriate lanuage - they also clearly say what the term stands for. If the Lawlords of Scotland or the Police don't deem the opinion of your average Bear as imortant when coming to their conclusions with regard to the term "Hun", maybe they ask their experienced colleagues from beyond the Irish Sea? If anyone, THEY will know.

Please do explain.

Costa coffee is nicer anyway...and they pay more taxes. :D

Since I have been at uni I have become a bit of a "connoisseur" myself ha ha! May a recommend Tinderbox in the town! The one on byres road us a bit "pokey" (ffs, what's happened to this thread ha ha!)

When they call you a hun, they're saying you're no better than the shit they scrape off their shoe. Make no mistake, their intention is to demean you as protestant filth. How you react is your business but don't pretend that this is anything but a vile sectarian insult.