well done Hibs and Lennon

I went to bed last night in one hell of a bad mood i could not get over the corrupt cheating hibs 12th man and possibly in the morning i will have calmed down.

Morning now and i have just watched highlights again and the penalty that Dallas shat out of for Partick in extra time . Naw i am still raging as most of you guys on here except colin stein thinks, something strange going on behind the scenes in our game. Yes i am paranoid and i thought we were very poor when we went ten men .Rant over i feel better now.

<Pedantic Mode ON>

There are NO British teams.....RFC are a SCOTTISH TEAM - they play in Scotland, within the SCOTTISH FA. As are Hibs, Ceptic, Aberdeen etc.

<Pedantic mode OFF/>

Rangers Football Club is unique. Pedantry can't stop us singing about what we were born under or what rules the waves.

Hibs are just another football team......their fans are as passionate as us

They're just like us

Not vermin

They seemed like vermin when they were attacking our players on the pitch last year. Or did I just dream that?

They seemed like vermin when they were attacking our players on the pitch last year. Or did I just dream that?

how many fans did they have there and how many attacked our players

I'm past the time where I judge fans by a few idiots in the support who run on a field or spout shite on football forums

frankly I've grown up