well done Hibs and Lennon

We're all Bears (I hope). CS can congratulate that ginger piece of excrement or the Leith Hibernians if he wants. I won't and find it rather odd but we're all individuals. Best not to fall out about it.

Just shows your completely at it and not very good at it either.Do you not have anything better to do than join other teams forums and spout nonsense?

If you mean being cheated hurts more when it's successful then duh. It's really funny when people try to cheat and fail it's not so funny when they succeed. That should be obvious to any right minded individual.

You have absolutely nothing to back anything you say and have refused to commit to any questions put to you.Since you have zero to actually add I would say it's time admin had a serious look at you and acted accordingly. We have tried to endulge you and your arguments but so far you have managed zero debate and ignored all arguments you can't bad mouth your way out of.

Colin has been to nearly all the Gersnet dinners. I don't think there is any doubt he is a Rangers supporter.

I went to bed last night in one hell of a bad mood i could not get over the corrupt cheating hibs 12th man and possibly in the morning i will have calmed down.

Morning now and i have just watched highlights again and the penalty that Dallas shat out of for Partick in extra time . Naw i am still raging as most of you guys on here except colin stein thinks, something strange going on behind the scenes in our game. Yes i am paranoid and i thought we were very poor when we went ten men .Rant over i feel better now.

It doesn't just happen to us you know; anyone see Chelsea go down to 10 men with a Cahill challenge that should only have been a yellow? Similar result too. But I'll grant you Burnley are not managed by Neil Lennon.

Whilst I think it unfortunate that CS used the term Well done Hibs and Lennon in his title I think the main message of his post was that Hibs are a decent side who are likely to be in the top half of the table at the end of the season and may even challenge Aberdeen for third place. They are also manged by someone who as a person may not be a pleasant individual but nevertheless is likely to ensure his team is fired up and plays with a certain level of passion. Acknowledgement of this does not in any way condone the behaviour of either the Hibs fans or Neil Lennon but this a separate issue from what Hibs are like as a footballing side.

Only positive I will give Lennon is that he did the right thing getting rid of Cummings and signing the boy Murray. Cummings was a good finisher, but never gave our defence as torrid a time as Murray did on Saturday. And he was up against Bruno Alves, not Kiernan or Moshni. Only hope they play as well against Celtic & Aberdeen!

In terms of the spl the hubz are not bad but I feel they were being played off the park by us till they started the kicking and wrestling holds. What was it before Stokes grabbed Tab by the neck and threw him to the ground? About 7 minutes?

Are They going to employ that strategy against everybody or are we the only ones that's allowed against?