well done Hibs and Lennon

I partly agree with colin.

Lennon as much as i despise the bigoted wee bastard knows how to manage a team and get the best out of what he has available. However the shite has no class as again demonstrated today. I will draw a line at that though as the majority of their fans are as bad as the GB from the dark side.

I do think we would have gone on and won the match today if not for poor refereeing. Was Pena in on goal before being fouled? Yes so should have been a red.

was that other bigot Stokes role in the lead up to Jacks red worthy of a red?

was McGregors wrestle to tge ground of Morelas worthy if a red rather than a foul against him? Where the tackles from behind and kicking the ball away on a few ocassions worthy of yellows? Yes they were.

so give Hibs credit? Not for me.

a different and better quality ref would probably have lead to a different outcome.

I was in the main stand today and when Hibs equalised Lennon turned to the main stand and punched the air with both fists. If he'd left it there I would have taken it but he then pumped one arm over the other (as in get it up you or f**k you) and put his hands up to his ears (as in I can't hear you now). This guy isn't a fan, he is the manager of a team and his lack of self control is shocking. He has been reported to police. I am shocked to see this post on Gersnet congratulating him. I am always willing to give people the benefit of the doubt but I won't forget his behaviour today.

I hope this isn't too soon but I like to think we are above the madness.

yes I know going down to 10 changed everything but Hibs were smart enough to exploit that

I used to think Lennon was a chequebook manager like Ally...but that was a good side I saw today

so credit where it's due

look I'm devastated like everyone else

They didn't win because of Lennon's technical nous they won because John Beaton is at best a coward and at worst a coward and a cheat, but hey carry on fellating him!

Speak for yourself. People who support illegal terrorist organisations are nothing like me or mine. Most hibs ,Celtic or Aberdeen fans I have met are nothing like us ,they in the main all have a massive chip on their shoulder and refuse point blank to take any sort of responsibility for themselves or their actions. They live in a world of their own making but instead believe in dark forces of mysterious origins which have somehow held them back from their true position and act against them at every opportunity to the betterment of us evil rangers fans/protestants(as they see us all).

I'm all for trying to make a better world for ourselves but revisionism or complete avoidance of behaviours and sheer hatred helps absolutely nobody and in my opinion will achieve zero. I don't wish those who hate me for being me well, in Fact I wish the complete opposite for them. Only difference is up-to now I have done zero about it but it's becoming very apparent that behaviour of mine needs to change and change fast.

I can't congratulate a side who were not just being outplayed but kicking us off the park and getting away with it due to the most overtly bias refereeing I can ever recalling seeing Rangers suffer in Scotland.

And no way on Earth could I ever congratulate an individual like this. The manager of a team whose support en masse give Lee Wallace grief for admitting he was assaulted by them.

Optimized-Screen-Shot-2017-08-12-at-17.26.49-1000x600.jpg

Yeah, we're meant to congratulate someone who behaved like this and made "get it up ye" gestures to the Rangers support?

Yeah, right :rolleyes: