well done Hibs and Lennon

if you judge that "hatred" on line then I agree............but not for real people

and I'm not "at it"....why should I hate anyone that would makes me the same as the arseholes among other clubs supporters who spout that pish towards us

I'm content to support the 'Gers....don't need to hate anyone

I am real and I am talking about real life situations that I have experienced, but you just keep living in your wee bubble safe and sound!, oh and I do believe you are at it!, I won't reply to any more of your posts on this subject.

The fourth official should have noted smug b*****d's reactions as being offensive as they were toward the main stand where I would not think there were any of his own team's fans.

Remember what happened to Halliday at Morton.

From my vantage point in the West Enclosure it appeared as though the Fourth Official whoever he was saw the start of Lennon gesticulating then turned his head away.

From my vantage point in the West Enclosure it appeared as though the Fourth Official whoever he was saw the start of Lennon gesticulating then turned his head away.

I sit centre line Bar'72.

Our grouping all witnessed Lennon's full routine; the strut, the cupping of the ears, and his get it up ye finale. I have no problem with the first two, I have no doubt he was subjected to continuous abuse from behind the dug out? His concluding gesture is worthy of action. Certainly, by the footballing authorities; and I suspect the Ibrox Match Commander owes the Rangers support an explanation?

The fourth Official, Euan Anderson deliberately walked away from his usual position, centre tunnel between both dug outs. He headed to the far left hand corner(as we looked at it), and stood looking half right on to the pitch. He did not see Lennon's actions behind him, thus cannot report on them. He abdicated his responsibilities.

how many attacked our players ?

If it was one it was too many.

There were at least a half dozen separate incidents. Not only did they attack our players, staff and supporters but they also denied it. And to compound it they now accuse Our Club Captain of being a "grass" for having the audacity to state he had been attacked.

Yet you consider them to be "just like us" - if they are, as you say, just like us, then I don't like what we are very much.

If it was one it was too many.

There were at least a half dozen separate incidents. Not only did they attack our players, staff and supporters but they also denied it. And to compound it they now accuse Our Club Captain of being a "grass" for having the audacity to state he had been attacked.

Yet you consider them to be "just like us" - if they are, as you say, just like us, then I don't like what we are very much.

well sometimes I don't like what we are if we take collective responsibility for the minority of headcases in our support...which we do !

I've seen our supporters charge on to the field and it looked like the intention was to attack an opposing player....it was 1969 at Newcastle...what prevented it was one of our own players (I think it was Davie Provan...but I'm not sure)...who stookied the guy before he could do the damage

every other team's got nutters and so have we

up until now this forum has been unique because it was about us, the football we played and how we were owned.

we left the dehumanising of supporters to others like Mcgillivan and Greenslade....remember "the mob" and "herrenvolk" shite...

and we're doing the same...."vermin" ! for fuck sake

we are rightly pissed because we weren't beaten fair and square because the ref was incompetent.....

and Lennon, the cretin that he is, behaved abominably........he embarrassed himself

how often are we in denial when some choob embarrasses us

be calm john spartan as Sandra Bullock would have said

I'm looking at us, Hibsnet, jambos kickback

“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”

― George Orwell, Animal Farm

we are better than this

Edited by colinstein
SP!

I am real and I am talking about real life situations that I have experienced, but you just keep living in your wee bubble safe and sound!, oh and I do believe you are at it!, I won't reply to any more of your posts on this subject.

missing you already !

I hope this isn't too soon but I like to think we are above the madness.

yes I know going down to 10 changed everything but Hibs were smart enough to exploit that

I used to think Lennon was a chequebook manager like Ally...but that was a good side I saw today

so credit where it's due

look I'm devastated like everyone else

I think you're right in that we should have responded better and that Hibs went on to control the game where we should have worked harder to impose ourselves. I don't believe either that the referee was paid to cheat but I do find it difficult to believe that anyone could be as incompetent as he was yesterday. In saying that though I do understand why you made the post in the first place.

Facing facts and calling a rose a rose is not dehumanising anyone. People should be judged on their actions not your hopes.

This has just reached the levels of pathetic. You refuse to mention or debate one single fact that doesn't fit your predetermined outlook. Hibs fans refused en mass to criticise those within their support who attacked players on the park. Anyone who behaves like that is not worth the time to type this response. Absolute cowards. Guess the hibs fan who the court let off on the belief he was sorry wasn't wrong in your eyes even after his tweet yesterday ? Is that the level of your naivety? That even when shown over time too be wrong you still hold fast to idiotic beliefs.

Maybe other members have met you and can vouch for the fact your a Gers fans. If they do I will take their word for it but in All honesty I can't believe for a second your an honest guy.

you're in a huff because we got beat

if we'd won you wouldn't be indulging in this shit

Just shows your completely at it and not very good at it either.Do you not have anything better to do than join other teams forums and spout nonsense?

If you mean being cheated hurts more when it's successful then duh. It's really funny when people try to cheat and fail it's not so funny when they succeed. That should be obvious to any right minded individual.

You have absolutely nothing to back anything you say and have refused to commit to any questions put to you.Since you have zero to actually add I would say it's time admin had a serious look at you and acted accordingly. We have tried to endulge you and your arguments but so far you have managed zero debate and ignored all arguments you can't bad mouth your way out of.