Good luck to them. The atmosphere at Ibrox is usually quite flat. As much as I hate them, it seems to have improved the atmosphere at the Piggery.

I'd like to see a standing section in the corner of the Govan and Copland stands. Standing is definitely preferable, especially when you're young.

While in principle a safe standing area sounds okay but firstly the singing of songs embarrassing the club has to stop,both home and away,then the club at away games must not be blighted by the use of flares or other incendiary devices.

IMO the UB have a long way to go before receiving the trust required.

Why are we Brits so scared of flares and smoke bombs? There are thousands of them at football matches around the globe every week. I'm not really bothered either way but find the overeaction a bit odd.

The UB should try to lessen the generic Ultra songs and focus more on Rangers related stuff. More people would join in that way. And ditch the drum and slow the songs down a bit too (they seem to get faster every season and lose their power).

We don't want them to become our club's equivalent of the Vile Brigade, however keep up the 'football' displays and the constant racket, but change the song sheet back to our rich list of golden oldies. Blue blue seas of Ibrox, Follow follow, every other Saturday och you know the ones?

Why are we Brits so scared of flares and smoke bombs? There are thousands of them at football matches around the globe every week. I'm not really bothered either way but find the overeaction a bit odd.

I'm struggling to imagine what you're thinking of when you deem an adverse response to a burning object hot enough to melt metal in the midst of a crowd an odd overreaction