Two More Legends Added To Hospitality

I remember being very excited when we bought Iain Ferguson from Dundee, he was seen as a real talent back then. He was a frustrating player, he'd real ability but it just didn't work out at Ibrox. He stood in front of me in the queue for the Odeon in Renfield St once, he was much smaller than I expected but that didn't seem to matter to the absolute stunner on his arm.

Embarrassing to describe him as a legend in the context of Rangers but Dundee Utd and Motherwell fans might.

45 appearances = Legend?.

Nonsense.

If you read the actual article you will notice that nowhere does it mention Iain Ferguson being a "Legend".

Admittedly the article isn't particularly clear on what they are calling them, other than in the first sentence they say "two former Ibrox stars" and then go on to list some Legends that carry out the same duties.

They did use the term in the link - so the link itself refers to them as Legends, which is clearly inaccurate for someone who only played 45 times for the club.

Edited by craig

I remember being very excited when we bought Iain Ferguson from Dundee, he was seen as a real talent back then. He was a frustrating player, he'd real ability but it just didn't work out at Ibrox. He stood in front of me in the queue for the Odeon in Renfield St once, he was much smaller than I expected but that didn't seem to matter to the absolute stunner on his arm.

Embarrassing to describe him as a legend in the context of Rangers but Dundee Utd and Motherwell fans might.

I thought he was going to be a great for us.

From memory his career was held back by serious knee problems which restricted his games for us.

legends

Bobby Shearer, Eric Caldow, Harry Davis, slim Jim, wee wullie, Ralph Brand, Davy wilson Jimmy Miller John Grieg who I saw

didn't see Johnny Hubbard or Willie Waddell or Telfer

DJ, Colin Stein Willie J. Parlane ? (mmmm) super Ally mark Hatley

Souness, the Goalie......but there's a host of others like Papac, Dave Smith, Ronnie McKinnon where are they in the grand scheme of things

maybe we could post a legend I missed and one who nearly made it....

what's the criteria for a legend ?