Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

Its the way of many Rangers fans Rousseau' date=' guilty until proven innocent. And only one bad pass away from being guilty again.[/quote']

Yes. Its just that one week it can be declared with such conviction that player X, Y or Z 'is a player', then with similar conviction he's 'a dud' one game later for misplacing a pass or just missing the game? I'm like...

giphy.gif

Edited by Rousseau

Yes. Its just that one week it can be declared with such conviction that player X, Y or Z 'is a player', then with similar conviction he's 'a dud' one game later for misplacing a pass or just missing the game? I'm like...

giphy.gif

Yep. I witnessed all of that myself at the Hibs game. People were going absolutely mental at Rangers players - which you would normally say is fair enough, everyone is entitled to their opinions - but given we were down to 10 men, people still expected us to be the dominant team :shock: And, in defence of that, they say "we won a cup with 9 men" - well, yes we did, but when we did that we had far better players than we have now, we played a weaker team in St Mirren to do so, and we weren't in the condition as a Club that we now are. Trying to compare the two that way is an apples and oranges comparison.

Same with Windass, guys literally going off at him because he was "lazy" for not tracking back - when, if they had actually been watching (which wasn't difficult as they were in the Club Deck on the halfway line (man, I got the wife and wee man nice seats :D) they would have noticed Pedro demanding Windass NOT to track back.

I often wonder if any of this is because we live in the "millennial age" whereby we need instant gratification - I am sure some older Bears also want instant success, but those of us over the age of 40 will have seen some poor Rangers teams and poor Rangers managers, but Rangers has previously come through all of that, in part, because of our loyalty to the manager to "get things right". I always find it hard to conclude that the millennial age doesn't have a part to play.