Rangers 0 - 0 Hearts

From the same person who told me that lip service and lip service only is the extent of the standing area debate.

That's interesting because I've been told the opposite.

IMO, standing sections are less of an issue than sorting out winning on the park regularly first but we'll see.

That's interesting because I've been told the opposite.

IMO, standing sections are less of an issue than sorting out winning on the park regularly first but we'll see.

We will indeed,time will tell.

Pedro and Pena both told to report to Ibrox today ?

Maybe to discuss the issue that is apparently stopping Pena from playing more regularly?

Not sure why there is so much clamour about Pena, apart from us paying serious cash. We are 3 games into a 38-game season, so enough time to fit someone in who plays in the same role as Windass, Dorrans, Dalcio, and Miller at times too.

You wonder why we don't utilize our only left-winger Dodoo, but right now Windass is flying and doing okay. I would also assume that we are looking to get more players, but so too are doing dozens of other clubs of which many may offer more cash than we are able to afford.

There is supposedly an issue with Pena but I wouldn't be able to put it on here...

I think it has been pretty much rumoured around the internet that he is regularly in night-clubs and pizza bars. I even read a story that Pedro has made him move in with him so as to keep him on the straight and narrow. These are all rumours and I have no insight as to how true they are.