The purchase of Moult would be nothing more than a desperate, panic buy. I do not know what gives you the idea that he is more tactically sophisticated than W & G.

Simply by what I already stated, he scored a good amount last season and has taken up where he left off, I don't see it as a panic buy and let's face it he's about the only attainable striker in form at the moment.

I think Our problem is in midfield and left side.

windass is a poor option on the left side.

we really need to offload him to free up wages for maybe walker.

also Millar as much as i like his workrate he contributes very little other than the odd goal..

i would much rather a change in formation to a 3...5...2

Alves..cardosa..wilson.

Tavernier..jack.. dorrans..pena..wallace

morales..another maybe walker.

win and control the midfield with pena in an attacking midfield role.

Moult scores goals for Motherwell because the opposition don't 'park the bus' against them. He'd struggle in a Rangers side...just like Garner, Wagner, McKay and O'Halloran struggled.

On the way home today i had the misfortune to listen to BBC Sportsound (was someone else's car) Daly was saying they came looking for a win today, no they didn't they had ten defending at times and tried to catch us with a lucky break. We huffed and puffed but couldn't take our chances again.

I think Our problem is in midfield and left side.

windass is a poor option on the left side.

we really need to offload him to free up wages for maybe walker.

also Millar as much as i like his workrate he contributes very little other than the odd goal..

i would much rather a change in formation to a 3...5...2

Alves..cardosa..wilson.

Tavernier..jack.. dorrans..pena..wallace

morales..another maybe walker.

win and control the midfield with pena in an attacking midfield role.

I hear you but not sure about Pena yet until he kicks a ball. On the left is our issue again. Id perhaps give Dalcio more time but Dodoo would start there for me. Windass is another enigma - can be brilliant one minute but looks like he doesnt know what football is the next.

Foderingham

Tavernier Alves Cardoso Wallace

Candieas Rossiter Dorrans Kranjcar Dodoo

Morelos

On the way home today i had the misfortune to listen to BBC Sportsound (was someone else's car) Daly was saying they came looking for a win today, no they didn't they had ten defending at times and tried to catch us with a lucky break. We huffed and puffed but couldn't take our chances again.

If your intention is to win why play Lafferty as a second left back?

Lafferty probably worked harder today at Ibrox than he ever did with a blue shirt on.