Rangers v Hearts - Player ratings

None of our forward players really did anything to merit a high rating. Jack was tidy and effective, as usual and Alves looked comfortable.

Miller was useless.

Someone needs to stop Miller trying to play the MF role he seems to think he can play.

Is he being told to do this or is he doing it himself?

He is not suited to a MF role. He gives the ball away too easily for starters

He's a decent enough striker but by no means a great footballer (even by SPL standards). I have no idea why he's playing such a deep role or who's idea it is but every man and dog can see it's ineffective at best.

The usual poster turning this into an anti Miller thread, but it's nothing personal, and he didn't even seen the game :)

Foderingham - 7

Tavernier - 6

Cardoso - 7

Alves - 7

Wallace - 5

Candeias - 8

Jack - 9

Dorrans - 3

Windass - 5

Miller - 4

Morelos - 7

Subs:

Kranjcar - 2

Hardie - 5

Edited by johnnyk

The usual poster turning this into an anti Miller thread, but it's nothing personal, and he didn't even seen the game :)

Read the post again, I did nothing of the sort. The question i posed had nothing to do with him. The other members who have been applying the ratings are doing that all by themselves, based on yet another rubbish performance.

Read the post again, I did nothing of the sort. The question i posed had nothing to do with him. The other members who have been applying the ratings are doing that all by themselves, based on yet another rubbish performance.

But without even seeing the game you mention him as being poor ahead of anyone else even though others have got the same rating as him and some got less, yet you mention him as usual and no one else.

He is useless in midfield we can all agree on that but Dorrans for me was also very poor for the second game in a row, Windass was also posted missing most of his game time.

I won't reply to your biased posts again on Miller as it's getting tiresome seeing the same posts over and over even if he's not the worst player for us.

I think the point being made is that your dislike for Miller sees you looking for his rating first, with little regard for the ratings of others round about him. I think it is a fair point being made.

Had Miller got an 8 or a 9 from people then you likely wouldn't have even posted in the thread