I'm sure he's still at the club. It's a shame if he doesn't get any more chances with the first team.

I saw us play at Gala Fairydean Rovers a month or so ago and was very impressed with Barjonas (sp?). He looks a cracking prospect and seemed to do okay when he got a chance but he too seems to have fallen off the radar.

Maybe I am wrong, but our Development Side won't have league games this eason, but play in Challenge Matches with European or English opposition. Quite a few of the youngsters regularly train with the first team too, so perhaps we have a better flexibility with them. When talking about Hardie, PC also mentioned that Zak Rudden is an option he has for the striker positions, while Atakayi is another one. As we have McCrorie, Beerman, Barjonas and a few decent young attackers in the Development Team, maybe the "lack" of transfer activity (after 10 signings) becomes more clear.

Is he back playing for the U20 development squad?

Not sure he'd make it as a LB but couldn't we try him on left wing maybe? Especially as Windass now out

I think he was a winger to start with - you can see it in his play - but he's been converted to LB. I agree he could be given a chance at LM.

Have I missed something? What injury has Windass picked up

Did you not see it? He was through one-on-one against Hearts, but the defender clattered him. It wasn't that tackle but the way Windass came down onto the defenders bended knee; like a wrestling move. Looked a real sore one.