Manager Looks for More Signings - Scotsman

It will be interesting this week however the position Im thinking about is Goalkeeper. Is Alnwick enough as back up?

There is a good team in there with what we have. Im not convinced Walker is the answer (beggers cant be choosers though) to the team.

Im still baffled by the Dodoo issue.

I thought Wallace had one of his better games of late, on Sunday.

His running in the first half helped to stretch the RC defence and create options. And he even got a couple of shots on goal. We need more of that though.

Wallace has, for the first time in his Rangers career really, been struggling with niggling injuries for the last six months or so which I think has affected his general fitness and sharpness. I think that will return with more games and having a regular partner in front of him would help a lot as well.

I actually don't mind Hodson as a deputy but it would be good to have someone who can really push Wallace for this season. The lad Kerr at Dundee would be an interesting signing for me.

Frankie - your are a keeper Guru are you not? Is Alnwick good as a no.2?

Difficult to tell because we've not seen much of him but when he has played he's been fine.

I think we have two good 'keepers actually so can't see us signing any new one unless one of the these lads is leaving. We're also well covered in the development squad.

I think we're 2-3 players being off a decent team.

I'd like a left-sided player as a priority and perhaps another striker.

A full-back would be really useful too - perhaps a left sided one to push Wallace into better form.

Full back for 4-4-2, attacking midfielder / number 10, and additional striker as Morelos will dry up at some time.

I still think we're short at CB. Alves might not play every game & Wilson isn't the replacement.

I'd also like to see us get a LB & a left-sided MF player

You're right about the CB situation. At some point Alves is either going to be injured or simply need a rest and right now we would be severely weakened without him.

There are quite a few positions we're suggesting for improvement, and in some cases every position. Out of interest, if there was just one position you'd want to improve, what would it be? If we are playing with two paired strikers, I'd like to see us sign someone to compete with Herrera (to partner with Morelos). If we are playing with PC's (and my) preferred setup with 3 attacking midfielders in a type of 4-2-3-1, we need the left sided attacker more.