More Record Shit Stirring

The headline for the article is - Rangers star Bruno Alves can't wait to tackle Celtic but fears white-hot derby atmosphere will lead to red mist.

The article then goes on to show photos of his incidents where he was sent off, high boot flying etc:, what a pathetic attempt of trying to paint such a quality player in a bad light!, they never cease to disgust me!.

Click the link or don't!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-star-bruno-alves-cant-11139908

The headline for the article is - Rangers star Bruno Alves can't wait to tackle Celtic but fears white-hot derby atmosphere will lead to red mist.

The article then goes on to show photos of his incidents where he was sent off, high boot flying etc:, what a pathetic attempt of trying to paint such a quality player in a bad light!, they never cease to disgust me!.

Click the link or don't!!

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/rangers-star-bruno-alves-cant-11139908

If it's all the same, I will just take your word for it mate!

Just the beginning of the two week campaign.

I fully expect Morelos to either be red-carded at Firhill, or for a compliance officer intervention for a nothing incident that BT Sport and the timmy media will blow out of all proportion and try to ensure he doesnt face their beloved hoops.

Add in pressure on Alves, Jack etc and continued ignorance/defending of anything Brown etc do and a friendly referee appointment, and we will need to be at least 2 goals better than them to get a draw! They completely control everything in our game these days.

Just the beginning of the two week campaign.

I fully expect Morelos to either be red-carded at Firhill, or for a compliance officer intervention for a nothing incident that BT Sport and the timmy media will blow out of all proportion and try to ensure he doesnt face their beloved hoops.

Add in pressure on Alves, Jack etc and continued ignorance/defending of anything Brown etc do and a friendly referee appointment, and we will need to be at least 2 goals better than them to get a draw! They completely control everything in our game these days.

They are free to do so!, nobody speaks out against them!, therefore nothing will change!