Billy Davies on Rangers...

So if I had a threesome with 2 woman in 1999 it should still be a fact whether I get a job in 2017. Pedro killed innocent bulls for fun then he should not be anywhere Ibrox.

Oh dear Pete......Back to the bulls again? I actually agree with you. It's just a shame you can't hide your dislike of Pedro.

So if I had a threesome with 2 woman in 1999 it should still be a fact whether I get a job in 2017. Pedro killed innocent bulls for fun then he should not be anywhere Ibrox.

A Rangers' manager should behave with decorum, as a gentleman would. In purely pragmatic terms, as Rangers' manager, he should be aware that his sexual and other peccadilloes will be seen as fair game for tabloid reporters, tabloid stings, and kiss and tell exposes for cash, and resist temptation. The publishing of details of a manager's sexual adventures can only reflect badly on the Club, and in the prevailing media climate will be squeezed and squeezed to extract the last embarrassing drop.

As far as Davies is concerned, I find it hard to suggest that he was merely unlucky, that his tryst with Sheridan and an other was a "one off", and that on no other occasion has he indulged in behaviour likely to engage the interests of tabloid sleaze peddlers.

In this regard the comparison with bull fighting is ludicrous, since this seems to be an activity in which Pedro Caixinha no longer takes part. The current manager was brought up in a culture where bullfighting was seen to be the norm. I am unconvinced that swingers' clubs, group sex , etc., in similar way, are cultural norms in this country.

It's not the fact that he was involved in a threesome that is the major issue. It's that he was involved in one with Tommy Sheridan.

...and, I suppose the fact that this was exposed in the public prints.

Still, conduct unbecoming, whichever way you look at it

He tells how a vendetta from an unnamed PR company denied him the chance to work at Ibrox

Davies has spent three years pursuing a legal case against Forest after his sacking and has collected data that he says proves he is innocent of any wrongdoing and which provides evidence of a smear campaign.

The 53-year-old Glaswegian said: "I love football, I miss football. But three years ago I spoke with a very respected legal individual who, back at the beginning of all this, told me categorically: 'Billy, you cannot go back into football until you clear this up'.

"I've spent in the region of £100,000 — maybe higher — on my case. I know I am innocent. You saw it everywhere on social media: 'Bloody Billy Davies there is a reason why no club will touch him with a 10-foot pole even shitty Scottish teams'. It was all over Twitter and elsewhere, these lies about me.

"You'd think, over all this time, somebody like me should have had my hand bitten off — by Rangers, by all these English Championship clubs — because I am a very good football manager. Just look at my record. So let's not be kidded here, it has been a smear campaign.

"My integrity and my morality will not allow them to do what they are doing to me these smears, these lies. I'm going to prove it."

Davies has claimed the campaign did him out of the chance to manage Rangers three years ago.

He added: "In December 2014 some people were touting me for the Rangers job. So what they did was, they hit the Rangers fans’ forums, and they wrote nasty things about me there. My agent was told by a Rangers board member that the reason why Rangers did not come and get me, was because of these accusations.

"Then you get these ex-pros coming along and saying, 'Don't touch Billy Davies, it must be terrible working with Davies'. Look, I know these people aren't just writing these things off their own back. We knew what was going on. I've been showing this to my legal people. I've been gathering all this (evidence) for three years now. I know what's been happening.".

A conspiracy theorist.

...He added: "I will not jump back in to a St Mirren, a Dundee United, a Hearts, with all due respect to these clubs. I know I am a very good football manager. I will not jump back into football and take a job that is beneath me.

So on one hand, he would have done the Hearts job if they would have accepted his structure, and on the other he's claiming it's beneath him. :crazy:

Personally I wouldn't hold anything against him. He wasn't the first and won't be the last to end up on the front page of a downmarket rag.

Imo he is not a Rangers manager. He holds a very narcissistic view of himself.

That's not necessarily a bad thing but you need to back it up (Jose Mourinho for eg). However I wouldn't have Davies anywhere near the club.

Oh dear Pete......Back to the bulls again? I actually agree with you. It's just a shame you can't hide your dislike of Pedro.

I have no dislike of Pedro but if you are going to slaughter one man for his past then you need to treat everyone equal. I do hate the unnecessary humiliation and painful killing of animals if that makes me a bad person then so be it.

Pedro being a bull fighter is little different to warburton playing cricket when younger.

It may be barbaric to us its just a sport to them.

Tbh i think any meat eater has a cheek going on about bull fighting or similar thats why i dont.

Totally different killing a beast humanely and painlessly or humiliating it, killing it painfully and slowly. First they torture it, drug it and blind it to disorientate it. They both may not be 100% okay but to say they are the same thing is just total crap.