Champions League Semi's

AC Milan v Man Utd

Surprising win for Milan in Munich, I didnt see that coming. But this will be a cracking game. Kaka v Ronaldo - the best players in the world at the moment IMO.

I hope the winners if this game go on and win the CL, i like AC and Man U have been a pleasure to watch this season, and Id like to see Sir Awex being pwoud and winning the treble again. Id love to see an all english final. But could AC go through and meet Liverpool in the final and gain revenge for 2 years ago?

Chelsea v Liverpool

Bumper tie and Liverpool seem to get the better of these games, they know how to play Chelsea. But Chelsea will be fired up for it and want this badly, they are well in the hunt for the quadriple still.

But im going to have to back Chelsea to go through.

Id love to see ManU do to Milan what they did to Roma, I just hate Italian football Im afraid. I think it'll be close but ManU just look awesome going forward.

I think Chelsea may 'just' have the edge over Liverpool, though Benitez does seem to have the magic touch in Europe. TBH Im undecided and wouldn't mind who went through. The thought of ManU against either is just mouthwatering, but with treble's and quadrouples still an option, ManU v Chelsea would just take it for me.....

This is what pisses me off and i seriously hate the english for it.

Rangers and celtic are both in europe, they don't call them "Scottish clubs" but call them brittish yet when english teams play in europe they don't call them "brittiish" but "english clubs".

Liverpool v Man Utd for me.

Liverpool made PSV look very ordinary last week and the players seem to have more passion than Chelsea, as for Man Utd.....well, I've 7 good reasons why I think they'll reach the final.

This is what pisses me off and i seriously hate the english for it.

Rangers and celtic are both in europe, they don't call them "Scottish clubs" but call them brittish yet when english teams play in europe they don't call them "brittiish" but "english clubs".

Same with every sport mate , they are so arrogant