Benfica calling Rangers a "corrupt club"

Hi,

I’m an FC Porto fan and I just came across this information and I want to share it with Rangers fans.

BTV, Benfica’s own TV, has a show in which a former vice-president of the club showed an alleged ranking of Europe’s most corrupt clubs, published by the Daily Mail (you can see the video). But, in fact, this news piece was never written, it was made up.

We were 3rd in the list, Glasgow Rangers is, according to Benfica, the 16th most corrupt club in Europe. Are you really going to play with them in Canada, on the 6th October?

“1. O Marseille (France)

2. Juventus (Italy)

3. FC Porto (Portugal)

4. Berliner FC Dynamo (Germany)

5. CFR Cluj (Romania)

6. AC Milan (Italy)

7. Fiorentina (Italy)

8. FK Tomori Berat (Albania)

9. Lazio (Italy)

10. Valenciennes (France)

11. Leeds City FC (England)

12. Widzew Lodz (Poland)

13. Fenerbahçe (Turkey)

14. Besiktas (Turkey)

15. Olympiakos (Greece)

16. Glasgow Rangers (Scotland)

17. Reggina (Italy)

Other clubs with corruption cases;

Italy: Parma

Spain: Deportivo La Coruña

England: Barnsley, Queens Park Rangers and Southampton

Finland: RoPs or Rovaniemen and FC Alliansi (Finnish club)

Portugal: UD Leiria, Boavista, Gondomar and Sporting Portugal

Czech: Viktoria Plzen, Slovacko and Banik Ostrava

Austria: Kapfenberger SV”

Regards,

Pedro

Edited by pedropinto

Fuck off and go back to kerrydale ya tramp

Take it easy Ian :D

What other fans and clubs say about us being corrupt is of little relevance. What IS relevant, is what the authorities say - and almost every singe authority has said that Rangers were not, in fact, corrupt. Rather they made administrative errors with a tax avoidance scheme (which is perfectly legal). That is NOT corruption. UEFA, SFA, ECA, Lord Nimmo Smith and even the final Supreme Court judgement said that our EBT's had "full legal effect" and, in Lord Nimmo Smith's case, "No unfair sporting advantage was gained".

Simples, other than for opposing fans who wish us dead. Spoiler for those fans : YOU won't make it happen.

Fuck off and go back to kerrydale ya tramp

It's the schools Ian! They segregate them and then their teaching methods are sadly lacking. Maybe they are still traumatised from their "roasting" from the French last night? Oh wait, did someone mention Naymar and financial doping........

who is Leeds City FC ?

you wonder why Celtic aren't on that list mind you. Covering up child abuse to gain sporting advantage.

The post reminds of when we played some Italian mob....Livorno or something. Before the game Tims infested the Italian teams forums encouraging them to confront "catholic haters" and shite like that.

I suppose a Porto fan might think of doing the same thing.........or maybe a tim doing what they've done before

We are known by many names and if you sing Follow Follow every now and then, you'd know that :fish:

I've called us Glasgow Rangers in the past.....in fact I remember a Gazza interview before he came to us. He said he was signing for "Glasgow"......"The Rangers" was also widely used as in THEE Rangers....so I'm unfussed that wankers from other clubs use them as alternatives to Sevco

Strange things happen when there is a full moon.

Benfica should be right on that list with there winger who we took on loan.. that's what you call corrupt.

Doesn't surprise many in here the team at no.1. Cheated us out a European cup and yet we still played them in a friendly too