Benfica calling Rangers a "corrupt club"

Corruption implies criminal conduct. I would like the club or something like a fan group to question such statements. What are you suggesting this club has done that qualifies it be branded criminal? And when you can't answer that get your teeth into this libel suit.

Just for the record, this chaps IP address doesn't appear to be spoofed and is in Portugal.

Probably in Lisbon celebrating the 50th anniversary of the 11 guys, all born in the same phonebox, who beat Inter Milan reserves.

Take it easy Ian :D

What other fans and clubs say about us being corrupt is of little relevance. What IS relevant, is what the authorities say - and almost every singe authority has said that Rangers were not, in fact, corrupt. Rather they made administrative errors with a tax avoidance scheme (which is perfectly legal). That is NOT corruption. UEFA, SFA, ECA, Lord Nimmo Smith and even the final Supreme Court judgement said that our EBT's had "full legal effect" and, in Lord Nimmo Smith's case, "No unfair sporting advantage was gained".

Simples, other than for opposing fans who wish us dead. Spoiler for those fans : YOU won't make it happen.

I thought I was being quite tame!

Me thinks you guys need to relax.

Just because what was posted isn't something (m)any of us agree with doesn't mean it has to, by default, be a Tim posting.

It was the guy's 1st post FFS. On top of that there could be a language barrier or cultural difference in posting. Since when did Gersnet stop allowing the benefit of the doubt ? We used to have some Tims posting fairly regularly and we toyed with them a while. Now we just jump right in telling them to fuck off - without really having a clue whether they are a Tim or not.

I thought we were more mature than to just jump right down someone's throat :(