Duds and never played XI

remember Guivarche's first game? i thought he was going to be a wholesale sensation.

Dont remember his first game for us but i remember him being subbed on for France in the WC final just before he joined us and thinking he was dire.

Dont remember his first game for us but i remember him being subbed on for France in the WC final just before he joined us and thinking he was dire.

i'm sure he scored 4 away from home, or maybe 3 - everything he touched went in.

anyone else remember?

Oh yeah, i remember the 7-0 game. You might be thinking of Mols, Barry. He got 4 goals in one game the next season i think.

That was against Motherwell at Ibrox, also on a sunday, and yeah it was the following season

:thup:

Oh yeah, i remember the 7-0 game. You might be thinking of Mols, Barry. He got 4 goals in one game the next season i think.

no, no - i remember that game well, was at it. guivarch's first game was away from home and on the telly - i dont think he got on straight away but then banged in two goals with two touches or something quite impressive.

Nicky Walker

Stephen Wright

Dan Prodan

Konterman

Stensaas

Capoucho

Emerson

Dragan

Gayle

Ostenstad

Maniero

oh god, the horror of that mob being on the pitch together. They're were so many more as well

Nice one Alan, I was looking for players to complete my excel spreadsheet at work. It's a quiz where I have to name over 90 players that were part of the Rangers squads in the nine-in-a-row seasons. I didn't have Stephen Wright.............nice one !!