I dont like the word 'Hate' as I refer to is as something i detese like smoking, lies and dishonesty.

But if there is 1 footballer who i cant stand right now is Frank Lampard. He is an absolute dick. He permanently is showing off and knows the cameras are on him so he does some stupid body language. He cant even take a free kcik right coz he tries to be fashionable.

That chelsea video the other day proved it when he was arrogant sipping his coffee pretending he was the man.

He is a wank bag of the highest order and the sooner someone snaps his leg the better. Where is Roy Keane when you need him the most.

He looks like pob and has a fat round face but he loves himself.

I hope Chelsea win fuck all else this season and Man U gub them 3 times in the EPL, FA Cup and CL final.

Lampard is a tosser loyal

:)

I bet West Ham would take him back in a secong LOL

No thanks!! We have Reo Coker, Bowyer, Boa Morte, Etherington, Benyoun, Mullins, Quashie and even fucking Dailly ahead of Pob!!!

We dont need any Chelsea rejects like Lampard and Cole

COME YOU IRONS