[FT] St. Johnstone 0 - 3 Rangers (Pena 27, 78; Dorrans 85)

Pena is really frustrating - capable of the sublime and also the ridiculous. Looks a wee bit sharper though and we need to find him a bit quicker as he does find space well.

Some finish though for the goal - thought the chance was gone but he made it look easy.

Windass has been fairly awful so far, surely give someone on the bench a chance?

He's one of the worst offenders for giving the ball away under no pressure. Gets into good positions but isn't confident enough on the ball.

Hmmm, I don't think we've played that well at all but we come in 1-0 which is a big positive.

We're making far too many mistakes in possession and struggling to match Saints physically in the tackle. We're also defending a bit too deep at times which allows them up the park too easily.

By contrast we have had some good passages of play but once again our finishing and decision-making is very poor.

Unconvincing just abut covers it and this game is still well in the balance. What Rangers team will turn up after half-time?

I take what you're saying on board however I dont think we've been poor Frankie. I think in spite of the 4-4-2 formation St's have played with 5 across the middle and one attacker in Cummings that we've dealt with fairly easily on the second ball. Their outside right has been busy both in attack and defence and I do not expect him to last the full 90. Our link up play to the wings, across the middle and to Morelos up front although, at times, slow has been nice to watch impressive even. St's hit and hope football might look dangerous but I think we've dealt with it. Looking forward to the second half and another goal from us!

Pena reminds me of Mark Hately when he was at AC Milan. He looks so void of confidence he falls over his own feet. I remember Hately was a joke with AC at times.

Denis McQuade of Pertick Thistle springs to mind. I once saw him trip over the ball and fall to the ground while warming up on his own at the half time interval. The same guy scored a cup final goal.

Denis McQuade of Pertick Thistle springs to mind. I once saw him trip over the ball and fall to the ground while warming up on his own at the half time interval. The same guy scored a cup final goal.

Ah, McQuade. What a memory. He of the revolving kneecaps and unco-ordinated legs.

" It's all kicking off on the touchline." - BBC Sportsound on the radio.

It turns out Pedro tapped the 4th official on the shoulder and asked if St J had really just had 5 corners in a row and the St J asst manager had wandered over "out of nosiness"

These bastards will stop at nothing to paint us in a bad light.