Next months AGM

Difficult to know just how much appetite there is for a share issue amongst the major players.

I guess we should find out before the year's end but there may be more than one such issue.

Yeh, I look forward to seeing the accounts to judge on how we are moving forward.

It's not overkill.

Play fair or don't play. The rules are simple enough and you should be well aware of them by now.

No probs Frankie, diplomacy costs nothing as you have shown.

Incidentally there is no announcement and therefore no date for a GM.

Won't go down to well with some on here but there's plenty accountants on the Board as it is (off the top of my head I can think of at least 4) :ninja:

Could be done with a few more businessmen and at least one heavyweight politician though.

Certainly agree with the politician aspect.

What's wrong with accountants :ninja::roflmao:

You think there may be a reason for anything not being 28 days before this 31’st November

Yeah, because they have till "28 days before" to file. Reason enough is following what is the requirement - no need to post in advance if unnecessary.

You really do look for everything negative in Rangers and, specifically, King.

28 days for the most obvious of reasons,blair did say end of month not sure which month though.

I am aware the accs are in investors section but have been removed from front of shop.

Removed from "front of shop" because it is standard practice for ANY public entity to have their financial statements in the Investor section. Funnily enough.... it is usually investors and interested stakeholders who view financial statements and the vast, vast majority would go to the investors section of a website first.

Not only that but you specifically stated "last year's account have been omitted from the club site" and then when clearly proven to be an inaccurate statement at best, and fabricated shit-stirring at worst, you retort that you knew they were on the website but not where you wanted to see them.

Be warned. Your obtuse, inaccurate, stirring ramblings are very close to earning you a ban from the forum. Either post in the spirit of the forum (which DOES allow for negativity) or go somewhere else to find your seemingly anti-King, anti-Board, anti-Rangers style more accepted.

Because 99% of punters go into front shop,now if you think that is misleading that is your prerogative,bit of overkill flexing your admin biceps though,maybe safer just to agree with you eh, dream on.

Nonsense. Financial statements are expected to be in the investor's section of a publicly traded entity.

The only person misleading is you. On the plus side, at least you are transparent - your agenda is oozing transparency.

Yeah, because they have till "28 days before" to file. Reason enough is following what is the requirement - no need to post in advance if unnecessary.

You really do look for everything negative in Rangers and, specifically, King.

No, I am looking for a calendar with 31’st November,anytime I find something positive about king I will let thousands of SA OAPs know and then you.

Nonsense. Financial statements are expected to be in the investor's section of a publicly traded entity.

The only person misleading is you. On the plus side, at least you are transparent - your agenda is oozing transparency.

Must be why there is a link in the front shop that leads to not found.