Next months AGM

I wonder if that irritation at the CoS is the reason the accs never made close of business yesterday,there is always today of course.

Why should the accounts make "close of business yesterday"?

Forgot to add, anyone know why last years accounts have been omitted from the club site.

They're not omitted from the club site. They are there and can be accessed in the Investor section.

28 days for the most obvious of reasons,blair did say end of month not sure which month though.

I am aware the accs are in investors section but have been removed from front of shop.

You really are looking for stones to throw aren't you? It is good we have people that question things but it has to be controlled and fair criticism and not agenda seeking clutching at straws.

I think this years AGM could be a massive turning point for us on our road to recovery.

Just from browsing the previous posts I think the soft loans should be converted into shares, it just makes things look better plus dilutes the ‘bad guys’ like the Easdales etc.

We then need to have some form of share issue to bring in new monies. Simple as that. While I don’t believe we can throw money at a first team anymore we need a good base to start off. A transfer window (or two) recruiting young Scottish/British players, who will be identified through our new scouting department is a must.

Then we can start using our academy. Guys like McCrorie and Barjonas prove there is talent coming through.