Next months AGM

Thsnks for the replies but that wasnt the question i was asking , i was more interested in what we do with the money

I would guess that the board if it were looking for another share issue would let us know if the 3Bears & King were looking for their cash back now. The amount raised would be greater than the soft loans owed,hopefully.

in a word yes.

no it doesn't now that Ashley has no shares.....a new share issue with loans being converted to shares need not increase the percentage held by King or the 3 bears....depends on how many new shares are issued does it not ?

no it doesn't now that Ashley has no shares.....a new share issue with loans being converted to shares need not increase the percentage held by King or the 3 bears....depends on how many new shares are issued does it not ?

It's more to do with King possibly having to make a 'spurious' takeover offer; and/or with the possibility of 'cold shouldering' making it impossible to engage brokers, agents, etc, bankers, solicitors, for any share issue. I think, but I am no speculator nor usurer.

If we raise £20 million but £16 are converted to pay of the soft loans we are only left with £4 minus costs .

Given celtic had 4 share issues to raise cash to compete , i honestly believe this is far too early for the 3 bears to take their money back

This would be our 3rd. To be fair the moneys already gone into rangers.

You simply cannot count the first one , that was simply money laundering of the highest order IMHO