Surely one of the best ways to combat that is to play him???

Also, It keeps him in the shop window for potential buyers. If he's not paying, we can forget about clawing back any of the original fee.

Exactly.

Exactly.

Actually, I thought that he was here to put his career back on track, play for a season or two, showcase his talent, and earn a move to a more lucrative environment, with the Club picking up a few quid profit.

I don't see it like that. He's not good enough so shouldn't be near he team. We need 11 players on the pitch, he's worse than a man down.

Of course that's true but only if other players were doing the business instead - which they clearly are not.

PS: Good to see you back posting, hope you're well!

What i don't understand is in Murty's pre-game interview for Dundee, he was questioned as to why Pena returned to the squad and Murty's reasoning was basically that he somehow, no matter what, always seems to get a goal in training. Doesn't matter whats happening Pena always seems to pop-up with a goal......

So how, when we are desperate for a goal, does he not come on??

I also don't understand bringing on a player with 4 minutes to go unless you are wanting to waste time.

The forward line are only part of the problem, we are seriously lacking goals and for all his faults, at least pena was sticking the ball in the back of the net, he is a good number ten, he gets beyond the striker, i agree his touch has been shocking and he does give the ball away a lot, but surely that will get better when he is more comfortable with his surroundings and those around them, as everyone knows you hardly get a second on the ball up here and it will take him some time to get used to.

One thing is for sure though, things need to change, even at the back, I read a stat the other day that around half the shots opposition have had on our goal have went in, that's a truly shocking statistic. I hope we can get a manager in pronto and sort this team out, they need a boot up the arse, and a change of formation 352 or 532 is the way forward atm with the group of players we have

I don't see it like that. He's not good enough so shouldn't be near he team. We need 11 players on the pitch, he's worse than a man down.

Same could be said for Windass and Miller, both of whom have scored less goals.