True Blue Treachery, the forthcoming Craig Whyte book.

Well, if you believe the tramp beggar liar JJ.

Would you credit it ? What will be revealed is as follows -

" The revelations in Craig’s book include:

• What outgoing owner David Murray hid from the new investors

• How Craig’s attempts to get the club on an even keel were thwarted

• Who stood to gain from Rangers going into administration

• His dismay at the antics of his footballers – on and off the field

• How Rangers are still very much under Masonic influence

• How Scotland’s First Minister offered to help Rangers in their £50 million tax battle with HMRC

• How the DUP – now major players in the UK government – tried to get Craig a seat in the House of Lords

• How one Scottish Premiership side offered to throw a match for money

There is already huge media interest in Craig’s story. National newspaper serialisation is guaranteed. True Blue Treachery will be 75,000 words and delivered three months from signature of contract. "

Aye right !

• How Scotland’s First Minister offered to help Rangers in their £50 million tax battle with HMRC

• How the DUP – now major players in the UK government – tried to get Craig a seat in the House of Lords

There is already huge media interest in Craig’s story. National newspaper serialisation is guaranteed. True Blue Treachery will be 75,000 words and delivered three months from signature of contract. "

Aye right !

I would hate to give Whyte a penny but I must admit I would like to read the book.

I would hate to give Whyte a penny but I must admit I would like to read the book.

Not if what follows is an example -

" I am a wanted man.

A warrant has been issued for my arrest – for failing to appear in court. My crime? Being the scapegoat. In the absence of any evidence, it would appear the Scottish Crown Office are operating on a policy of finding a guy they think has done something wrong and then trying to find a crime to stick on him.

The irony is that while there are many who have the blood of Rangers on their hands following the club’s liquidation in 2012, I am not one of them. I am the only person not to take a penny out of the club during this sorry saga. Yet I’m the bad guy, apparently.

I have never known a deal like it. Since I took over control of Rangers in May 2011 I can’t believe how many people have been out and out crooks. So many have conned me. Surreal doesn’t come close – I’m living a nightmare. And it’s only going to get worse. "

Aye right !

What a pile of shite. Rangers under the influence of Masonic Order ? Hmmmm. I bet it is Dunfermline that they will suggest would throw a match for money owing to the 6-1 drubbing on the last day of the season. How would the DUP get him a seat in the House of Lords ?

In reality, Craig Whyte should, if he knows what is best for him, walk away from a sorry period of our history and skulk off into the darkness. Deciding to do something like the above could have unintended consequences for him legally - best for him to just be thankful he didn't get a few years in the clink.

Not if what follows is an example -

" I am a wanted man.

A warrant has been issued for my arrest – for failing to appear in court. My crime? Being the scapegoat. In the absence of any evidence, it would appear the Scottish Crown Office are operating on a policy of finding a guy they think has done something wrong and then trying to find a crime to stick on him.

The irony is that while there are many who have the blood of Rangers on their hands following the club’s liquidation in 2012, I am not one of them. I am the only person not to take a penny out of the club during this sorry saga. Yet I’m the bad guy, apparently.

I have never known a deal like it. Since I took over control of Rangers in May 2011 I can’t believe how many people have been out and out crooks. So many have conned me. Surreal doesn’t come close – I’m living a nightmare. And it’s only going to get

worse. "

:violin: - and I am sure ticketus feel you are the victim too Craig.....

Just a reminder to all though - lets remember that legal representatives of various people DO look in on the forum from time to time. Be careful !