Murts Gives Injury Update

If one would - even jovially - say that about a fellow board member, one would sure get banned for a wee while.

When has anyone been banned on here for a humerous stupid throw away remark? I think you are getting your websites mixed up. People who get banned on here have normally had umpteen warnings or done something that deserves a straight red. Your post would probably have got you a ban on other sites but we try and hold long reigns on here and all the admin on here can take a joke and have pretty thick skins. If you think we have done wrong in the past then you have a right to contact admin about it. We can also learn from feedback. You can even complain about a moderator\admin as there is 5 of us and if the majority think you have a point then we also get our fingers ticked. There has also been moderators banned on here in the past so I think we can say we try to fair to everyone.

Edited by pete

Now that you so vehemently defend your post, I remember that it was actually FF which had the forum rule I was pointing at:

Abusing Players, Management and Staff

As with the previous board, abuse of RFC players, Management and Staff will not be tolerated, constructive criticism is fine, in fact it’s to be encouraged but some of the stuff being posted, especially in the Miller threads, is disgusting, it’s what we would expect from the Tims, we are far better than that Bears.

Not that it would change my point of view regarding that comment.