Club1872 will vote for all AGM resolutions

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/15677494.Club_1872_vote_to_pass_all_eleven_Resolutions_at_Rangers_AGM/?action=success#comments-feedback-anchor

CLUB 1872 will vote in favour of a new share issue at the Rangers Annual General Meeting next week following a poll of members.

The Ibrox board are seeking permission to allocate shares without offering them to all investors as part of a move to convert a portion of the soft loans from the likes of Dave King and the Three Bears.

let's get those loans converted to shares and be debt free

https://www.rangersobserver.com/news/2017/11/22/rangers-agm-2017-preview

Edited by colinstein

Forgot to vote but clearly the vast majority were all in favour.

I would like to see votes cast rather than just the bare percentage of votes cast. It would be interesting to know how many of the 7500 paying members actually bothered their arse to vote, or as I suspect, the majority of fans involved are happy to contribute but don't want to get involved. Hope I'm wrong, and I'm part of the problem this time around although I think I have voted on everything else under C1872 to date.

Out of interest, if the board gets its way, does anyone know what the new share distribution will be and who will suffer most from dilution?

I would imagine the Easdale block will be the biggest losers.

I would imagine the Easdale block will be the biggest losers.

Or Club1872? I imagine the value of its shareholding will be considerably reduced.

Edited by Bill

I think club 1872 will buy enough shares to maintain or increase their percentage

Surely Club1872 can only buy share that are made available to it. I understood the proposal was to offer any share issue to creditor shareholders as return on their loans. Since this doesn't include Club1872, I can't see how it can prevent dilution of its shareholding. Or am I wrong?