All good mate, thanks. You still in Bermuda?

Yeah, still here - the family have moved back to Scotland so I am living the single life :D Not all its cracked up to be in honesty.

Need to pay a mortgage somehow though :(

How are the family ?

It wasn’t particularly pleasant leaving Hampden either! I remember being off my feet and squeezed while leaving the 1987 skol cup final after the penalties. People were shouting everywhere as there was a lot of crushing.

I remember feeling pretty scared at one point during a match at the Piggery in the early 90s. And that was after the capacity was reduced.

Skol Cup Final in '87 was my first trip to Hampden. I remember thinking "We'll guard old Derry's Walls" as being "with Glasgow's very walls"...you live and learn eh.

Yeah, still here - the family have moved back to Scotland so I am living the single life :D Not all its cracked up to be in honesty.

Need to pay a mortgage somehow though :(

How are the family ?

Yeah we're all good. Got 2 sons now 6 and 2 which is tough at times but they're decent wee spuds I suppose.

So who's still kicking about from 2 or 3 or maybe 4 or 5 years ago? I can't even remember when I stopped being a 'regular' on gersnet?

Thanks Pete. Are you still kicking about the Dutch cafes and lady shops?

Moved just over the border into Germany. Even the woman of ill repute reported me to #metoo.:) I would need to take a pillow case to put over my head these days.:D

Moved just over the border into Germany. Even the woman of ill repute reported me to #metoo.:) I would need to take a pillow case to put over my head these days.:D
To hide your ugly face from scaring people or to protect you from the masses?