[FT] Rangers 2 (Wilson 56; Morelos 76) - 0 Motherwell

The key for me is to be pro-active with the ball....players constantly moving into space & making the opposition do the running about. Lately we have been far too reactive & slow moving the ball.

Player are getting the ball, then waiting to see what the opposing players do to get it back.

We also need to be pressing high & challenging for every ball....get right in their faces and not give them a seconds peace. The less time we give them on the ball, the more likely they are to make mistakes.

What I don't understand is why was there not a full programme yesterday when everyone was free from work and the games could be played in the afternoon as in England. Another stupid decision by the SPFL in my eyes.

What I don't understand is why was there not a full programme yesterday when everyone was free from work and the games could be played in the afternoon as in England. Another stupid decision by the SPFL in my eyes.

Was thinking the same myself? Now bearing in mind my “previous” you know what I thought when I seen the Dundee game at 12.30.......thankfully it was just a bizarre decision to play one game on Boxing Day and the rest when many are back at work. Just another strange day in the life of a Scottish football supporter.

Edited by cooponthewing

Anyone got an idea for a ticket tonight? Thinking of heading along and picking one up outside the ground.

Get in touch with Forlanssister he nearly always has extra and sells them outside the subway.

Get in touch with Forlanssister he nearly always has extra and sells them outside the subway.
Cheers Pete. I'm not 100% sure I'm going so don't want to waste Forlans time by arranging to meet him then not trapping. As long as there's ones available elsewhere. Anyone know the cost of a single match ticket for tonights game?