Under 20s defeat Bayern Munich in Germany

Bayern Munich visited the Ajax Academy in the 80's to see how the Ajax Academy worked. Now they seem to have implemented it  and have taken it up to a new level.

Ajax as Scottish football did forgot that you have to keep refreshing things and got stuck with the same old menu. Ajax fell away and were only voted the 7th placed academy in Holland. Only within the last 2 years have Ajax updated their system and they are starting to bear the fruits with their latest crop of talents.

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Bayern Munich visited the Ajax Academy in the 80's to see how the Ajax Academy worked. Now they seem to have implemented it  and have taken it up to a new level.

Ajax as Scottish football did forgot that you have to keep refreshing things and got stuck with the same old menu. Ajax fell away and were only voted the 7th placed academy in Holland. Only within the last 2 years have Ajax updated their system and they are starting to bear the fruits with their latest crop of talents.

Would be a nice day out for you!:thup:

3 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Would be a nice day out for you!:thup:

Germany is a big country. A 7 hour journey driving at the legal speed limits without stops or road works. I would do it for a 1st team Euro game but not for the development squad.

1 minute ago, pete said:

Germany is a big country. A 7 hour journey driving at the legal speed limits without stops or road works. I would do it for a 1st team Euro game but not for the development squad.

FS does that journey every 2nd week!:laugh2:

19 minutes ago, pete said:

Too much effort!

Do what the local southern Germans do, invade Poland.

Are other countries available to invade? Are Panzers widely available? Can you pass muster by driving an Audi, whilst wearing a Hugo Boss suit(with red flashings)?

Just now, 26th of foot said:

Too much effort!

Do what the local southern Germans do, invade Poland.

Are other countries available to invade? Are Panzers widely available? Can you pass muster by driving an Audi, whilst wearing a Hugo Boss suit(with red flashings)?

Harsh... but I'm on board.

Zeig he.... no, wait... wrong thread

I am just getting ready to invade Holland in my car of the people the VW. I have been trying to find a messerschmitt for the attack

5a61e5007b00a_messerscmittplane.jpg.d5e0e9c0994717cef36d04e9c6da3a5c.jpg

Unfortunately the nearest I can afford is this messerscmitt.

messershmitt.jpg.b98f4c52a6024e4b3f78f441fb3babef.jpg

Still I can always bluff my way to power like the Germans did after the war to get supreme power of Europe.

5a61e5d6e64da_Germanman.gif.cfeeee6c453b64273075fac1a5a7eb6a.gif