The BBC boycott of Rangers – over two years and counting

"I despise the BBC from top to bottom. I hate its cloying politics. I hate its leftist bullshit "

Robinson was interested in politics from an early age, and went on  to study Philosophy, Politics and Economics at Oxford University, where he was also President of the Oxford University Conservative Association. Starting out in broadcasting at Piccadilly Radio, after a year as President of the Conservative Party youth group, he worked his way up as a producer, eventually becoming deputy editor of Panorama before becoming a political correspondent in 1996.

In January 2017 the BBC Trust ruled that a report in November 2015 by Kuenssberg broke the broadcaster’s impartiality and accuracy guidelines. A viewer had complained about her item, which featured an interview with Jeremy Corbyn on the BBC News at Six which was edited to give the incorrect impression that Corbyn disagreed with the use of firearms by police in incidents such as that month's terrorist attacks in Paris. His purported answer to a question as broadcast in the report was in fact his reply to a more general (unbroadcast) question, not specifically about that terrorist attack.[24] The BBC Trust said that the inaccuracy was "compounded" when Kuenssberg went on to state that Corbyn's message "couldn't be more different" from that of the prime minister Theresa May, who was about to publish anti-terrorism proposals. The trust said that accuracy was particularly important when dealing "with a critical question at a time of extreme national concern".[24]

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/17/bbc-leftwing-bias-non-existent-myth

The truth is the BBC is stacked full of rightwingers. The chairman of the BBC Trust is Chris Patten, a former Conservative cabinet minister. The BBC's political editor, Nick Robinson, was once chairman of the Young Conservatives. His former senior political producer, Thea Rogers, became George Osborne's special advisor in 2012. Andrew Neil, the presenter of the BBC's flagship political programmes Daily Politics and This Week, is chairman of the conservative Spectator magazine. His editor is Robbie Gibb, former chief of staff to the Tory Francis Maude. After the BBC's economics editor Stephanie Flanders left for a £400,000-a-year job at that notorious leftwing hotbed, JP Morgan, she was replaced by its business editor Robert Peston. His position was taken by Kamal Ahmed from the rightwing Sunday Telegraph, a journalist damned by the Guardian's Nick Davies for spinning government propaganda

Edited by colinstein

1 hour ago, colinstein said:

I'll agree with you there....but consider what Keunsberg did to Corbyn.....is that not exactly what BBC Scotland did to Ally ?

Journalists will always twist things and I find Keunnsburg (I've given up on spelling it correctly) disagreeable.  It's sad to see a publicly funded broadcaster doing this and is exactly why the license needs reviewed.  I certainly don't want to pay her wages and am repulsed that I'm paying for Tom English and Gollum.

After the BBC's economics editor Stephanie Flanders left for a £400,000-a-year job at that notorious leftwing hotbed, JP Morgan, she was replaced by its business editor Robert Peston. His position was taken by Kamal Ahmed from the rightwing Sunday Telegraph, a journalist damned by the Guardian's Nick Davies for spinning government propaganda.

That would be Stephanie Flanders former girlfriend of Ed Balls, Robert Peston son of the late Labour Life Peer Lord Peston  and Kamal Ahmed formally of The Guardian and currently the BBC's Remoaner in Chief?

There's not much difference between Labour and the Tories these days.  All Globalist stooges who have little interest in their constituents.  

But that's a distraction from our situation with Pacific Quay, which is what this thread is about.  

Edited by Gonzo79