Pacific Quay Musings?

Just for the record, I note Sellik TV’s, Michael Stewart took to Sportscene last evening to tell viewers, both Rangers penalties awarded at Fir Park yesterday afternoon, were NOT penalties. Further, Motherwell were denied a stonewalled and both Aberdeen penalties at Dingwall were wholly justified.

We wait eleven months and 27 games to be awarded a penalty and the Ref’ got it wrong. When will Rangers catch a break?

It’s big Chris Iwelumo I feel sorry for, the vengeance of Michael will be swift and thorough. Big Chris did not agree with Michael being “sick and tired” of Steven Gerrard defending his player, Morelos after Ryan Edwards assault. Chris said it was a straight red and Gerrard must defend his player. Last night, Michael had Shaun Maloney riding shotgun, and he agreed fully with Mikey.

Michael is PQ’s Witch Finder General, and he will not be denied. Steven Gerrard has been cited by Claire Whyte for defending a player with a puncture wound, in an incident where the referee, Kevin Clancy refused to even award a free kick.

5 hours ago, 26th of foot said:

Just for the record, I note Sellik TV’s, Michael Stewart took to Sportscene last evening to tell viewers, both Rangers penalties awarded at Fir Park yesterday afternoon, were NOT penalties. Further, Motherwell were denied a stonewalled and both Aberdeen penalties at Dingwall were wholly justified.

We wait eleven months and 27 games to be awarded a penalty and the Ref’ got it wrong. When will Rangers catch a break?

It’s big Chris Iwelumo I feel sorry for, the vengeance of Michael will be swift and thorough. Big Chris did not agree with Michael being “sick and tired” of Steven Gerrard defending his player, Morelos after Ryan Edwards assault. Chris said it was a straight red and Gerrard must defend his player. Last night, Michael had Shaun Maloney riding shotgun, and he agreed fully with Mikey.

Michael is PQ’s Witch Finder General, and he will not be denied. Steven Gerrard has been cited by Claire Whyte for defending a player with a puncture wound, in an incident where the referee, Kevin Clancy refused to even award a free kick.

Watched it last night and it was pathetic reporting 

Sellik TV’s Michael Stewart has taken to Twitter this evening, he is raging that BBC Radio Scotland had former Referee, Hugh Dallas on at 6 O’Clock to tell the listeners, both a Rangers penalties were legitimate under the laws of the game. Further, Michael is demanding his view be countered, and wondering why BBC Scotland have allowed Dallas to speak unfettered?

I suspect PQ has suffered a stroke of balance, don’t worry it won’t last any longer than tomorrow night.

Still, Michael will be happier knowing RAB(rancid auld bigot) Kevin’s on Radio Snyde agrees with Sellik TV’s Ginga Ninja, both Rangers’ awards were not penalties, and Motherwell were denied two stonewallers. Keeping good company there, Mike?

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

Stuart said about 4 times that by the rules they are pens but the rules are wrong so for me they aren't pens. 

He just went round in circles saying they were pens in law but he doesn't agree with the law so for him not penalties.

Weird

A worrying position for a man, wishing election to the legislature in Edinburgh,  to adopt. 

2 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

A worrying position for a man, wishing election to the legislature in Edinburgh,  to adopt. 

I don’t think even the SNP would entertain someone like Stewart who divides opinions as much as he does as a candidate. 

I didn’t see Stewart’s lastest ramblings on Sportscene. Maybe just as well. He sounds as if he’s all over the place & doesn’t fully understand the rules.

Disappointing that BBCPQ still seem unable to hire pundits capable of giving objective views on their highlights.Or is that deliberate.

5 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

I don’t think even the SNP would entertain someone like Stewart who divides opinions as much as he does as a candidate. 

He did endeavour to obtain a nomination (SNP) for a Holyrood seat. He was not selected. 

Another failure on his CV. 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

I didn’t see Stewart’s lastest ramblings on Sportscene. Maybe just as well. He sounds as if he’s all over the place & doesn’t fully understand the rules.

Disappointing that BBCPQ still seem unable to hire pundits capable of giving objective views on their highlights.Or is that deliberate.

Stewart is an idiot who opens his mouth and blethers, often loudly, and generally without any prior thought, whatsoever. However, from the BBC Sport Scotland point of view, his havering is generally 'on message'. 

His employment by rasellikTV, and by BBC, does seem to me to threaten the objectivity of the national broadcaster, and to be a clear conflict of interest; that is, of course, if any semblance of balanced coverage and discussion is desired (a point which is certainly moot).

The fact that he now works for rahoops is an advantage for him - like possessing a Doctorate, when seeking an academic appointment- when a pundit is needed at BBC. It is certainly convenient for the BBC Sports' people to have a sellik employee on tap.  

The more cynical may suggest that, actually, the licence payer trained him for a no. of years in the highways, byways, backwaters, and obsessional arcana, of Rangers-hating, and partiality, enabling him to graduate to full blown Piggery Studies. He certainly wasn't taken on at Parkhead for the neutrality of his observations.