3 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

For the record, I don't like Real Madrid or Barcelona.  Two horrible clubs that sum up the 'Robin Hood in reverse' nature of modern football.

Fair enough mate - entitled to your opinion 

Barcelona play better football and Messi is a joy to watch though.  I can't stand Ronaldo.  Good player but his posing and demeanour, plus his link with Man Utd, get right on my tits.  

2 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Barcelona play better football and Messi is a joy to watch though.  I can't stand Ronaldo.  Good player but his posing and demeanour, plus his link with Man Utd, get right on my tits.  

Totally agree on both counts. Well in fact all three lol. I hate Man U as well so that doesn't help!

Never could get excited about foreign club football. Doesn't seem right somehow, suggests pandering to the global elite of football. You never see anyone extolling the virtues of Bari or Getafe. It's like seeing the endless stream of Scottish school kids wearing Barca or RM strips while Scottish clubs scrape in the gutter to pay the electricity bill. 

Like Bill I don't have any affinity to European or English clubs and also from any other part of the world.

Sure there are no doubt some great clubs and players but I am a Rangers fan and that is all that matters to me.:crest:rfc:

• 2 weeks later...