[FT] Rangers 4 (Cummings 16, 21, 75; Muirhead og 44) - 1 Falkirk

Like any week, I'd hope we go two up front, be that Cummings and Miller or Herrera, while handing Windass and Morelos a bit of a rest. Wouldn't want to loose either of them for next week.

Dunno whether Murphy has been passed fit either, but wouldn't likewise risk him. Unless Wallace is fit, I would assume Murty will keep Halliday at left back. One wonders, whether Goss might get a wee break too and Holt will be re-introduced next to Docherty.

As much as one wants to progress till the enxt round, just ahead of the OF game you simply don't want to see anyone of our current top performers injured today, be that Candeias, Tavernier, Murphy, Morelos, Goss, or  Windass. It will be interesting to see how Murty views this ... and my gut feeling is that the starting XI will still be very akin to what we have seen of late.

We could go ...

Alnwick

Tavernier - Alves - Martin - Halliday

Candeias - Holt - Docherty - Miller

Herrera - Cummings

... and that should be good enough for Falkirk. Miller more  a left-sided attacker than a midfielder, but he and Cummings would be roving about as per usual. In fact, it would essentially be 2 at the back, Holt just in front of them, with the rest further up the park for most of the game anyways.

I still assume that we will see ...

Foderingham

Tavernier - Bates - Martin - Halliday

Goss - Docherty

Candeias - Windass - Miller

Morelos

Edited by der Berliner

We should go with Alves and Cardoso in defence. Give them a chance to stand a claim and keep Bates and Martin on their toes. 

Herrera seems a lovely big guy but he just didn't have it and I wouldn't want him playing. 

45 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It's snowing at my house at the moment. Not enough to put the game in danger yet but it could get worse. 

It is here sunny and almost 10 degrees. It feels like summer after the the -20 wind chill from a few days ago

24 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Yeah, that's my concern. Thinking of giving the game a miss. :( 

And i thought that you were one of these supporters that went bare-breasted even in zero conditions.

Most disappointing.:D