Anyone guess what team this correspondent supports?

peter kelly2 hrs ago

Personally, I hope Scotland get beaten tonight. The bigger the beating, the better it will be. And wether they get beat tonight or not, I hope they get beaten when they next play. And then beaten after that. In fact, if the Scottish team never won another game, never qualified for another finals, it wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

The Scottish Football Association is up to its neck in the goings on of one particular club, that is no longer with us, and it's replacement. From the probability that the SFA knew of contract side letters, to the awarding of a UEFA license, to awarding the new club a special membership, never seen before, or since, that allowed the new club to play its first ever game, and allow two Rangers Football Clubs to exist at the same time, to actively campaigning to allow the new club directly into the top league, to considering 'glib and shameless liars' as acceptable into Scottish football, to, no doubt, participating in the biggest cheating scandal to take place in Scottish, possibly, British, sport.

And what is their final slap in the face to Scottish football fans, appointing EBT recipient, Alex McLeish, as Scottish football team manager.

So no, I'll not be wishing this team well.

I'm apathetic towards the National team, but I would never go that far. 

I'm a little more receptive with McLeish and the newer generation being given a chance, hopefully. And, Rangers players in the squad helps too.