Club 1872 meeting with Dave King

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

So what if the shareholding falls from, say 12% to 10% (I don't know what the current %s are)? C1872 are a major shareholder and the club are wanting them to invest heavily in the share issue and it's treating the support with disrespect to imply that we will only allow you a place on the board if you have a specific %.

As well as a major shareholder, the support are the club's biggest income source as well.

I agree BD, Our shares are diluting , so we have to buy more just to keep it at the same  level. Not only that we bought half of Ashley's share for £1mil, think about that for a second £1mil of supporters money to remove a malevolent force from our club and the reward is, buy more shares or you might not get board representation. Feck me why do i feel like the support is getting the shit end of the stick again?

Edited by aweebluesoandso

4 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Why would any of this surprise anyone who invested in Rangers First, Buy Rangers or Club 1872?

I'm not surprised i'm disappointed. We the support keep putting into the club through C1872, there's talk of C1872 financially helping with Safe Standing, further projects too and the supporters rewards is?

Edited by aweebluesoandso

Just now, aweebluesoandso said:

I'm not surprised i'm disappointed. We the support keep putting into the club through C1872, there's talk of C1872 financially helping with Safe Standing, further projects and the supporters rewards is?

The reward is the safe standing section.

Do you put money into Club1872?

When I saw the other week that C1872 board members were spending members' donations on hospitality at Ibrox it told me all I needed to know about how little anything has really changed. They will never challenge the Rangers board, no matter what the issue is. 

Just now, aweebluesoandso said:

Yes,  I get rewarded for something i won't use, my reward will be getting a fans Rep on the board.

Did you not know what the money would be used for when you put money in?

I remember them being quite clear about how the money could be used.

Just now, ranger_syntax said:

Did you not know what the money would be used for when you put money in?

I remember them being quite clear about how the money could be used.

I joined the RST  five years ago, Rangers First three years ago and C1872 two years ago all thereabouts? there was no mention of Safe standing, Projects which interested me so i contribute to it and contribution to share purchase, plus RST share scheme when that was going all merge i believe. So i think the support do their bit, bit of payback by board representation is not to much to ask?

2 minutes ago, aweebluesoandso said:

I joined the RST  five years ago, Rangers First three years ago and C1872 two years ago all thereabouts? there was no mention of Safe standing, Projects which interested me so i contribute to it and contribution to share purchase, plus RST share scheme when that was going all merge i believe. So i think the support do their bit, bit of payback by board representation is not to much to ask?

Board representation is not too much to ask if Club1872 has a sufficient shareholding and can persuade the board and other shareholders.

Did you know that share dilution could happen when you put money in?