Steve Clarke will not go to Rangers (DR Opinion)

Both managers are under the microscope in our latest Daily Record Football Show as Craig Swan and Anthony Haggerty join Gavin Berry on the couch.

Craig believes there’s next to no chance of Clarke taking the Rangers job should it become available in the summer.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/steve-clarke-not-go-rangers-12239487

Really?? Do these so called journalist honestly think a manager of Kilmarnock would turn down the Rangers job?

(no mentioning Derek McInnes at the back there!)

Edited by Waltersgotstyle

It just goes to show that the theory is probably correct .... if you give enough monkeys a keyboard, eventually theyll create the works of Shakespeare.  Ok, so this isn't a literary work of art but for once I agree with part of it.  He won't be our next manager, because we won't ask him to be.  The problem is that my sentence wouldn't have filled much space on their page so they have to pad it out a lot.  Are there many easier jobs in the world than a made-up-stories writer at these rags?

Edited by Gaffer

If Steve Clarke's as good as some are making him out to be let's see if he's still at KIllie next season & where they are in the league table.

I think many are missing the main reason for Killie's upturn in fortunes - Kris Boyd. Maybe not Steve Clarke.