King to make share offer?

37 minutes ago, colinstein said:

just to clear it up...I did find it on another forum.....the info was extracted and pasted on it....and I couldn't find it on the links you put up....

It's the very bottom link on that page. 

Martin Williams

#Rangers chairman Dave King has been told he has breached takeover rules by failing to make an £11 million bid for 70 per cent of the club's shares he was forced by a court to make by Thursday because he has not yet got confirmed funds in the UK.

Methinks I read something that the funds need to be released in the RSA and will be around  in early May. Obviously, the "Panel" has to apply the 28 day rule etc.pp. ... probably a technicality. All nice and tidy ahead of an Old Firm game.

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Methinks I read something that the funds need to be released in the RSA and will be around  in early May. Obviously, the "Panel" has to apply the 28 day rule etc.pp. ... probably a technicality. All nice and tidy ahead of an Old Firm game.

Not according to the bheasts. The court set a date and King has refused to comply. According to them that's the reason King wasn't at the semi-final.                        9_9

4 minutes ago, compo said:

I would have thought King would either know the rules or have advisors who know the rules 

Well, King seemingly does quite a few things his own way, not least when it comes to court rulings and somesuch. In this case, it might simply be a hold up with the money needed though.

1 hour ago, boabie said:

Also according to them there are 2 "unstarred" actions relating to all of this in the courts at the moment. Unstarred means King didn't need to appear in person.

Unstarred means nobody has to appear.